Males and Females

you're right, I dont know why but I'm so attracted to that. Ana Kasparian is a good example, i mean yea she's objectively attractive but something about her being a complete twat turns me on ever more

Reactions: CiG
(Continuation from last week's post)

So since she's always busy at work where I see her (works cashier a great Greek restaurant that's always packed) I sent her a well thought out FB message about how last week I went in there and she wasn't working that day and walking out I was bummed about not getting to talk to her, realizing I'd developed a bit of a crush on her etc.

This was a few days ago. Today I realize FB moves non-friend messages to a spam-like folder and doesn't notify it was even sent, unless you specifically log in from a desktop. So I've been sweating my balls off over a reply to a message she'll probly never read. Now to send a friend request and wait again...

Now hold on just a second. She's a waitress and you've just been chit-chatting with her while she's served you at the restaurant? Don't go for the creepy fb message / phonecall to her workplace. Just wait til next time she's there and ask her out for a drink in person! Gotta play it cool man.

Reactions: Draehl
Ahhh. I opted to just call the restaurant yesterday and today but both times I call she's not working and this faggot "Patrick" answers the phone.:bah:

a710bd777f5b263e2570756ce10d9103.jpg

Now hold on just a second. She's a waitress and you've just been chit-chatting with her while she's served you at the restaurant? Don't go for the creepy fb message / phonecall to her workplace. Just wait til next time she's there and ask her out for a drink in person! Gotta play it cool man.

Cashier. She's always up front with a line of people placing to-go orders/paying and the manager hovering right there. If she was a waitress, hell yeah, that would much easier.

you're right, I dont know why but I'm so attracted to that. Ana Kasparian is a good example, i mean yea she's objectively attractive but something about her being a complete twat turns me on ever more

It's ok if she's an annoying cunt.

Don't see why it matters if some chick listens to a band or not, who cares.

For low IQ types such as yourself, an attraction rooted purely in baser instincts may suffice, but for us fancy folks in the triple-digit club, a connection based on common interests holds a high value. Any woman who would not countenance even the most moderate of metal bands, such as the aforementioned Maiden, is obviously not the dark-minded soul I seek.

For low IQ types such as yourself, an attraction rooted purely in baser instincts may suffice, but for us fancy folks in the triple-digit club, a connection based on common interests holds a high value. Any woman who would not countenance even the most moderate of metal bands, such as the aforementioned Maiden, is obviously not the dark-minded soul I seek.

This is why women don't like you

This is why women don't like you

It's not my attitude that needs adjusting, it's my source of employment. But I'm working on at least an associate's degree in software development, so I can finally get a big boy job. You, on the other hand, don't seem too intent on fixing the fact that you're a fat Trump supporter.

Reactions: Master_Yoda77
Do women even like either of you fucks?

As a matter of fact, I was dating a chick from India fairly recently. Then she stood me up on the fourth date. However, it turns out she didn't just ditch me. I got hold of her later on and she said that she lost her job when they found out she wasn't a citizen. She was apparently overstaying her student visa. When this happened, she was too embarrassed and depressed about it to want to talk to anyone. Plus, she was $3000 in debt and had to ask her parents for money, which compounded the humiliation. She ended up moving back to India, and isn't planning on going back to the States any time soon on account of all that happened.

I bought her some perfume that she asked for as a Christmas gift, which I never had a chance to give her. On the plus side, her gift to me was a gift card which she sent online, so I was able to make use of that. I've been meaning to sell that perfume to someone. Seeing as it was a $25 value which I bought on sale for $15, I think there's still potential to make a profit off of it.

As a matter of fact, I was dating a chick from India fairly recently. Then she stood me up on the fourth date. However, it turns out she didn't just ditch me. I got hold of her later on and she said that she lost her job when they found out she wasn't a citizen. She was apparently overstaying her student visa. When this happened, she was too embarrassed and depressed about it to want to talk to anyone. Plus, she was $3000 in debt and had to ask her parents for money, which compounded the humiliation. She ended up moving back to India, and isn't planning on going back to the States any time soon on account of all that happened.

I bought her some perfume that she asked for as a Christmas gift, which I never had a chance to give her. On the plus side, her gift to me was a gift card which she sent online, so I was able to make use of that. I've been meaning to sell that perfume to someone. Seeing as it was a $25 value which I bought on sale for $15, I think there's still potential to make a profit off of it.

Well, thanks for the novel - uh, I mean response.

No but seriously, that sucks for her. Seems like it could have been easily avoided though. Also, Indian women are often very pretty yet they seem to be no man's favourite woman or whatever.