Males and Females

Who the fuck is Randy_MOSS? I know every other name on this page but I've never heard that one before.
Another of his aliases besides Tom Brady was Badbird.

Definitely one of the top pariahs of the forum 6-8 years ago. He mainly posted very vapid, almost-spammy comments, and made threads no one cared about. I don't recall him debating or arguing much, pretty polite/passive. To me his naive demeanor suggested someone either very young or mentally retarded.

I don't recall him ever posting personal details about himself, which suggests either a bot or a puppet account, but the language in his posts and the way he addressed people didn't strike me as mechanical enough to be a bot.

Reactions: Onder
i kinda suspected it to be a troll account for a while but then he posted like 30k times, which would be a bizarrely committed troll. he also gradually became less retarded over time as though the forum was teaching him about human interaction.

Reactions: Dak
real dolls are probably better because they don't talk, maybe the poster lives by himself on tard island, if you don't drink a pepsi for a month then you don't need it anymore and might just drink water, the only way to live is to dissociate from human beings and bend over a real doll while expiriencing retardation, you might not even need one, laugh at the thoughts of retardation.

giphy.gif

real dolls are probably better because they don't talk, maybe the poster lives by himself on tard island, if you don't drink a pepsi for a month then you don't need it anymore and might just drink water, the only way to live is to dissociate from human beings and bend over a real doll while expiriencing retardation, you might not even need one, laugh at the thoughts of retardation.

XXI century's Nietzsche

Reactions: TechnicalBarbarity
Dude, your name aint sophia, i guess there's always different levels of batshit. Maybe they can bring him to the funny farm.