Males and Females

av7LYrO_460s.jpg

You ever get any death threats, @Vilden ?

Reactions: CiG
Fuck this. Once a scumbag always a scumbag so you need a woman that accepts it from the get go.

Itt Krow talking out of his ass. If he doesn't want to improve himself, he needs to go for bottom feeders then.

Part of the reason I stopped drinking is related to what Dak said. I'm 17 days sober and I see things more clearly now. I need to fix myself first before I pursue any of that shit anymore.

Tbh I dont believe people change much, regardless of how they try or promote their new image on social media or whatever. Pretending you're someone you arent is an easy way to submarine any potential relationship. Yoda could get his hair cut and wear a dress shirt... but the beer would eventually soak through.

Reactions: Dak
Yeah, I'm not going to go out and change who I am as a person just to get a steady stream of ass. That's not fucking worth it to me. And besides, the women I go after are usually into guys like me. If "honeydip" means what I think it means, yes I go after those types. What kind of guy wouldn't?