Males and Females

Most people are pissy and/or horny most of the time.

Sucks to be them. Maybe that's why the chronically single become more and more neurotically psychoanalytic over the years, they never had a partner tell them that a cigar is usually just a damn cigar.

Reactions: Dak
Lol@ all those horny pissy people. Can't even smoke a damn cojimar without someone trying to fuck or stroke it.

6vvD6Zp.gif

Reactions: TechnicalBarbarity
Just got shut down on Tinder for being a mere inch shorter than a girl. I'm not a manlet by any stretch of the imagination either. I'm considered above average for an American male. Is it that much trouble for you to wear flats, bitch? Women suck.

Edit: Apparently for white males (REEEEEE) in the USA, I am dead on the nose average height

Last edited:
Just got shut down on Tinder for being a mere inch shorter than a girl. I'm not a manlet by any stretch of the imagination either. I'm considered above average for an American male. Is it that much trouble for you to wear flats, bitch? Women suck.

What a strict bitch I bet her vagoo smells just about 100% perfect.

Juggling school, overtime at work, a significant other, and alone time is hard. My dude feels super neglected, even though I have essentially removed friends from my juggling equation to make more time for him. How much alone time vs couples time when I have maybe 1 hour of freedom from responsibility a day is fair?

Juggling school, overtime at work, a significant other, and alone time is hard. My dude feels super neglected, even though I have essentially removed friends from my juggling equation to make more time for him. How much alone time vs couples time when I have maybe 1 hour of freedom from responsibility a day is fair?

As much as you can spare. There are times when I need to be alone just to recharge my batteries but if I want to be with someone, I will be explicit about it.

I don't know if "fair" is the right approach in that sort of situation.

I don't want to be affectionate and watch a TV show I don't even like as soon as I get home, on the rare night I don't have homework. I wanna play Xbox or something. He gets 4 hours to himself at least to do his thing, so he's lonely and bored of it by the time I get home. But fuck my needs for decompression, right? Because he wants attention.

It's weird, the science and philosophy of long term relationships. I believe love is growing as individuals, towards group goals. But ultimately respecting and appreciating that you're separate entities. We're alone when we die.

Last edited:
I don't want to be affectionate and watch a TV show I don't even like as soon as I get home, on the rare night I don't have homework. I wanna play Xbox or something. He gets 4 hours to himself at least to do his thing, so he's lonely and bored of it by the time I get home. But fuck my needs for decompression, right? Because he wants attention.

Well you and he have to come to some sort of appreciation that the majority of women decompress by engaging in relationships rather than solitude - whereas you don't.

It's weird, the science and philosophy of long term relationships. I believe love is growing as individuals, towards group goals. But ultimately respecting and appreciating that you're separate entities. We're alone when we die.

I just read basically that last sentence in the personality book we just wrapped up in class. One thing you both have to consider is the match between group goals and individual goals - and the typical nature of LTRs which sees various individual goals unrealized to some degree.

So I recently found out that the girl I've been feeling hard for for the past 2 years is moving to San Diego next spring and I'm shocked that I am not more upset about it. Like, we're such good friends that I am so happy for her to move on with her life, and then the other part of me knows it's going to fucking ruin me a little bit. But at the same time, I'm here knowing that this might be the best fucking thing to happen to me now that I've moved to the city.

It's just. I'm feeling weird about it. I should wallow in my own self-pity and drink a thousand beers but instead I'm feeling super positive about the whole situation.