Males and Females

I view it as necessary sacrifice for our shared future. We've been together like 7 years. This is meant to last. And I reserve my Sunday's completely for time together, it's the only completely free day we both have if my homework is done. But he wants to spend them running unnecessary errands together or visiting his parents or something. Leaving me to instead get drained during the week, or him feeling unfulfilled.

It's rough. It is rougher being female too, because even after this long he has assumptions about how all females must secretly be. My lack of attention isn't fatigue, it's hidden disinterest.

your're in a relationship for years with mutual understanding and trust and fucked up shit does not happen everday and have shit to do and communicate , and do have alone time and plan when to chill out and stuff, dude must be a full fleged retard, you rub his back, you should not even let him touch your boobs for 5 months.

Poll: Does sending dick pics to women work? Does it make the Tinder bitches quiver with glee or nah?

I have a friend who insists it works but I'm 99% sure he's trolling.

Patrice's perspective is that women don't have consistent logic, so asking questions like "will women find X attractive?" is a question that is unanswerable (as their attractions fluctuate depending on the person in question). Patrice would probably say make women like X rather than wondering if they already do.

A good example of this is the whole "issue" of cat-calling, women wouldn't get upset if Brad Pitt cat-called them, but a less attractive version? outrage

Reactions: The Ozzman
Patrice's perspective is that women don't have consistent logic, so asking questions like "will women find X attractive?" is a question that is unanswerable (as their attractions fluctuate depending on the person in question). Patrice would probably say make women like X rather than wondering if they already do.

A good example of this is the whole "issue" of cat-calling, women wouldn't get upset if Brad Pitt cat-called them, but a less attractive version? outrage

Thanks for explaining like I'm 5 haha