Males and Females

Most bisexuals are aroused by hermaphrodites. Makes sense really, never thought it was normal though.

Brought a girl home last night. Very attractive, and likes to ramble about art, philosophy, and other cool subjects.

I've known her for a couple years. She's got mental issues (but I've never seen her volatile / "flipping out" so far), and is possibly unemployable (but has rich parents who support her). Could lead to issues if we stick together a while, but so far she's a lot of fun to be with.

Saw her again today. It was intense. We seem to be catching the feels for each other. Not sure if that should worry me.

My girlfriend has actually been helping me to achieve my goals and shit. Kind of been in a regressive rut the past year (was living with a friend and we basically just did drugs and sat around. I worked a part time job and did my art but that was about the only constructive shit I've been doing)... and she actually has been giving me motivation to get my shit together. Have a second job now, and viewings for apartments. We plan on moving in together. I know we've only been together for three months but I feel a deep connection with her in a way I have literally never felt with any past relationship before. So I'm comfortable and confident in this.

Yeah but is she a crazy bitch? Because that's the context, I wasn't saying all women or anything.

Oh no, I didn't read your post in context. I just kinda glossed over the thread. My girl is (thus far) the furthest thing from. :lol:

Reactions: CiG
Saw her again today. It was intense. We seem to be catching the feels for each other. Not sure if that should worry me.

She's going to smash all your shit and her own shit and put the rest of the shit in the middle of the road somewhere and you're not going to have to a clue where any of the shit is, it was either stolen or run over

Reactions: Onder