Males and Females

I was being intentionally vague.

Anyway, she's already become an emotional wreck. Started off with her wanting to have serious talks about long-term commitment less than 3 weeks into seeing each other. At least it didn't take long for the absurdity of that notion to become obvious to her, given her mental state. I guess I should be flattered that she feels so strongly about me?

She says she wants to get together again in the near future, but needs a break for now. She's pretty active in a treatment program, so hopefully she can work her shit out. Idk. I'm fine getting back to single life, but now I have these feelings for her, and this silly hope that it'll work out somehow. Blech.

Started off with her wanting to have serious talks about long-term commitment less than 3 weeks into seeing each other.
I guess I should be flattered that she feels so strongly about me?

More likely a manifestation of needing stability as well as some form of clinginess. Both are very common traits with females who suffer from personality disorders.

Sorry it went to hell so quickly, but to look at it from another perspective, you haven't sacrificed too much even though it sounds like it had the potential to ruin your life say, a year down the road.

Reactions: zabu of nΩd
It's actually better off for her more than anyone that it not work out. Your feelings may be strong now, but yeah, a year down the road when she's freaking out that you don't actually love her because you looked at a magazine with another woman on it, you'd end up breaking her crazy little heart, and possibly reverse years of therapy.

5-e1476467009634.jpeg

Reactions: ~Lynn~
I was being intentionally vague.

Anyway, she's already become an emotional wreck. Started off with her wanting to have serious talks about long-term commitment less than 3 weeks into seeing each other. At least it didn't take long for the absurdity of that notion to become obvious to her, given her mental state. I guess I should be flattered that she feels so strongly about me?

She says she wants to get together again in the near future, but needs a break for now. She's pretty active in a treatment program, so hopefully she can work her shit out. Idk. I'm fine getting back to single life, but now I have these feelings for her, and this silly hope that it'll work out somehow. Blech.

on a ten scale what would you rate her Dumper ?

Reactions: arg
hmmm. What part of my last most did you seem to be having trouble with? Or was it too "antagonizing" for you? Are you gonna run start flooding derons inbox with reports again? :lol: All you are is a chump who has been begging for my friendship ever since i've been here, and someone i've never really payed much attention to. But now you're under the impression that you're one of the people who has antagonized me? Hah, you're just a little rat snitch is all. Nothing more, nothing less.