Males and Females

That's not a notch, that's an evil secret one locks away never to be revealed.
tenor.gif

Reactions: CiG
Had a relationship-oriented phone chat with the girl tonight. Went well, I think.

I told her my concerns about her financial situation, and she said she neither anticipates nor desires being dependent on me financially.

We also talked about mental health stuff, and agreed that if one of us has a lapse in treatment participation we shouldn't jeopardize the other's mental health or make them a de facto therapist.

No guarantee she'll hold her end of those deals, but I'm much more comfortable having her word on them. I think I want to stick with her. We've made it through some ups and downs, and lately the good times feel more sustainable.

I finally told the chick I like that I still had feelings for her. She's moving away from Chicago to get her shit back in order, and then who knows where to from there. I basically told her that I care about her and that I still definitely liked her romantically, which was not shocking. She said she agreed with me and felt similar, just a "wrong place/wrong time" situation. As we were parting she came back and we hugged one last time and we made out for 30 seconds. Really sloppy shit.

Fucking hurts. Not only am I losing a potential partner but, more importantly, I'm losing one of my best friends. That's probably the most important part, but I know that my mental health might finally come back to me now that I won't see her so often. I feel like I should have told her months, perhaps even years ago, all of this shit, but neither of us were ready to make any sort of commitment like that. I didn't live in Chicago until a few months ago, and fuck long-distance stuff.

Yeah, I know, tons of fish in the sea and yada yada yada, but that sort of bullshit rhetoric isn't going to help me right now. There is a part of me that is telling me that I should just drop everything and go with her and another part saying that this will get better. Because it will, but I can't help but feel like I'm losing perhaps the most important person in my life right now. It's silly, since she's not dying or anything like that, but it's difficult.

There is a part of me that is telling me that I should just drop everything and go with her and another part saying that this will get better. Because it will, but I can't help but feel like I'm losing perhaps the most important person in my life right now. It's silly, since she's not dying or anything like that, but it's difficult.

This is legit the same way I felt about my most recent ex. I flat out told her I would drop everything to be with her if she asked me to do it when we were dating. She has since lost all interest in talking to me except for the occasional Facebook message or text. She was the most important person in my life for that 18 month period but life goes on, man. It doesn't hurt any less but life throws stuff like that at you and all it does is help you grow as a person. There are positives moreso than negatives with these types of scenarios IMO.

I think I know who you're referring to and I'll be honest, could you actually handle a woman like that? She looks like a fucking valkyrie.

This comment is useless without pics