Males and Females

My typical day consists of reading and discussing all things ancient history and philosophy, and at night I make love to a woman. My life has balance. Aristotle would be proud.

Still living in China. Honestly, if you're a white guy and you're not a weird loser and you like Asian girls, this place is pretty much a goldmine. It's like the easiest place to get dates. I was trying to juggle so many girls at one point that I didn't realistically have the time or money for it. Seeing a girl in Hong Kong for a second date on Thursday. She's cute. We've been talking a lot. She speaks good English and we have real chemistry. I think another girl is coming over tomorrow, although she said I didn't text her enough. I don't know if she's actually butt hurt or if she's just joking. We'll see. Anyway, she's hot but I feel like we only like each other physically.

Please keep posting. I miss you.

Reactions: The Butt
Please keep posting. I miss you.

I just get real busy man. I haven't been in contact with any internet communities these days. I just read some blogs and lol at some fb meme pages. I'll probably post here for a couple days and then disappear for a few months again.

Reactions: Master_Yoda77
I tried to find some chinese hookers when I was staying in the Chicago chinatown about 7 months ago. Didn't find much of anything going on except some badass dim sum places.

Also, you been sucking down a bunch of that Red Star liquor? Man, that shit straight FUCKED me up. I bought a half a pint of it and was fucking loaded all night long.

Reactions: arg
Still living in China. Honestly, if you're a white guy and you're not a weird loser and you like Asian girls, this place is pretty much a goldmine. It's like the easiest place to get dates. I was trying to juggle so many girls at one point that I didn't realistically have the time or money for it. Seeing a girl in Hong Kong for a second date on Thursday. She's cute. We've been talking a lot. She speaks good English and we have real chemistry. I think another girl is coming over tomorrow, although she said I didn't text her enough. I don't know if she's actually butt hurt or if she's just joking. We'll see. Anyway, she's hot but I feel like we only like each other physically.

what's the point in posting any of this here

I'm a loser but am not akward, I have ailments and have put up and delt with enough shit, I'm not a pussy, but I would not be able to survive herpes, unless I have a condom won't have sex, and am not going to put a condom on my dick. I look pretty good, you either suck my dick or get the fuck out. I don't put up with your bullshit.

What do you talk about when you on dates with women ?, not that i would do that, but am kinda curious about what you talk about, because people do that stuff

you're supposed to say stupid funny shit so that the girl just keeps talking, and just react like wow omg as if everything she says is so fucking interesting even if it's boring af

Reactions: zabu of nΩd
To give you a serious answer: open by asking if they have AIDS. If they say yes, you've dodged a bullet, and if they say no, you've now declared your intentions and you can carry on the date.