Males and Females

What is it that you like about a woman who puts on a tough public front but are basically slavegirls in private? Genuinely interested.

it's not necessarily a public/private thing i guess, but vulnerable/wounded people hiding behind an thick mass of convincing armor just do it for me, and that can often be how it manifests.

That sounds awesome. This is probably the best way to discover yourself, by being with someone who is exploratory and honestly most people probably find out, in the course of exploration in the bedroom, that they're vanilla and perfectly satisfied with basic, normal sex. For me it was just an unfolding, ever-expanding realization that I like to be a little worm. :rofl:

i think most people would be surprised how much stuff they'd enjoy if it was instigated in the right way. then again maybe some of us are just fucking freaks

Reactions: CiG
sexy attractive broad approached me and wanted to give me here number, not that I asked, but she's gotta have atleast a decade on me, she looks wicked good, weird thing is I seen her months ago and one night had some kind of crush on her, gave her a ring and she did not pick up at the time and called back, but I did not know, so i'm going to give her another shot this week, lay off the sauce for a bit when she comes over

Reactions: zabu of nΩd