Males and Females

if you're more interested in the wimmenz discussions it's probably better to do clips and the black phillip show. O&A has so much random bullshit that it's tough to find just those discussions

if you're more interested in the wimmenz discussions it's probably better to do clips and the black phillip show. O&A has so much random bullshit that it's tough to find just those discussions

OH I listened to all of the Black Philip Show that is on Youtube already.

Women aren't really visual enough to give a shit about a dick pic to begin with. If they're after something you have, maybe they'll compliment your dick pic for your own benefit but that's about it.

Unless you're packing heat and they're a gigantic whore.

if it's a dick pic out of the blue (like on tinder or w/e) most women will think it's funny/pathetic/desperate/creepy regardless of the guy. it's different if the conversation directly leads to exchanging dirty photos or you've been together a while and already have a dynamic of spontaneous sexual stuff or w/e, but just randomly sending dick pics is a creeper strat for sure. tbh even i'd feel pretty dubious if a girl was flashing me her snatch right after we'd started talking. i mean, i wouldn't be complaining or do the whole shaming thing women stereotypically do, but i'd be asking myself questions about the person's self esteem/level of desperation/whatever (depends if that's your type though i guess lol).

The algorithms on Tinder fuck up any chances you have of being seen, unless you swipe right literally the perfect amount. Tinder is lame.

I'm not sure if Badoo works the same but I had better luck so I'm going with that answer.

I thought Badoo was lame when I tried it 2 years ago. Seems cumbersome for that type of app.

Anyway...Adventures in Online Dating #1488:

>be me
>talking with cutie from Bumble via text
>she drops the fact that she's feminist
>I ask her to define feminism
>She asks me to stop talking to her if I'm not a feminist
>I do so

Fast forward 21 hours later

>"What's going on?" from her number

Dumb broad

Last edited:
I thought Badoo was lame when I tried it 2 years ago. Seems cumbersome for that type of app.

>be me
>I do so

Dumb broad
lol bumble

>be me
>I do so

Dumb broad

Well obviously all men lie, so as far as she's concerned you're hxc vag power.

Reactions: The Ozzman