Males and Females

That really sucks. In high school I liked a few guys and none reciprocated and that was terrible, even though now those same guys are having a harder time and didn't age well. For some reason it always works out that when you're not single anymore everyone likes you.

Obviously it's good to work on yourself and congrats on the new job. Since you're in a bigger city with a stable income you're going to catch a lot of women's eyes tbh.

Reactions: Dak
Yeah, pretty much the main reason I haven't pursued anything with her or any woman really was because I had a shit job and lived at home. Pretty hard to pick up a girl and bring her home to smash when your bedroom is a few feet from your parents. I'm going to get everything on the table once I get up there next month. I need to get all this shit off my fucking chest so I can hopefully move forward. Or, on the extremely race occasion, it actually works out.

Reactions: CiG
Yeah, pretty much the main reason I haven't pursued anything with her or any woman really was because I had a shit job and lived at home. Pretty hard to pick up a girl and bring her home to smash when your bedroom is a few feet from your parents. I'm going to get everything on the table once I get up there next month. I need to get all this shit off my fucking chest so I can hopefully move forward. Or, on the extremely race occasion, it actually works out.

I take it you're moving to Chitown? What will you be doing?

Teaching. I got a gig teaching Rhetoric and Composition a few Community Colleges in the area. I'll hardly be making a decent living, but it at least gives me a foot in the door. Adjunct really only pays about 3K a class, so to make any real money I need to teach about 5-6 courses a semester, and those aren't exactly easy to get. I'm only getting 3 maybe 4 this fall semester and who the fuck knows if I'll get any after that. I'm probably going to have to get a side job as well. I might try bartending on the weeknights or private tutoring or something.

Recently my O'nealian integrity was put to test and I failed miserably. I was Time Hoe'd. Fucked a girl once and became her friend and she's been cock teasing me and playing buddy ever since. She's hot so I let it happen like a fuckin chump and ended up hearing about her bullshit problems with other men and doing things for her I would never normally do

Patrice's advice is timeless

Reactions: CiG and Dak
I always thought the polarizing views of many men and women regarding each other were fascinating. Nothing is what it seems to some of you people. Girlfriend quiet? Nah she's not tired, she's mad at you. Boyfriend on his phone? Nah he's not playing a game, he's talking to other women. At the end of the day we are all very normal and very boring and don't think about the other gender all that much unless we're pissy or horny.

Recently my O'nealian integrity was put to test and I failed miserably. I was Time Hoe'd. Fucked a girl once and became her friend and she's been cock teasing me and playing buddy ever since. She's hot so I let it happen like a fuckin chump and ended up hearing about her bullshit problems with other men and doing things for her I would never normally do

Patrice's advice is timeless

you seem to get tricked alot. more discipline is needed, sir