Males and Females

Years from now when they’re in their trailer struggling to pay medical bills and feed 3 ugly ass kids, I will drive up in my pimp ass vehicle dressed like a pimp with a cape, throw $100 in her face, and fuck her out of spite in front of her family, one-legged, hideous scar across her face and missing teeth from the accident. “you should have fucked me bitch! you should have fucked me!” and then cum in her ass and carry her over and let it drip on her kids and cholo husband. “you like that pendejos? you like that?”

Cf4bnnp.gif

Don’t you fucking hate it when the girl you like updates her facebook with pics of her and her ugly mexican fatass self-employed (meaning unemployed) bitchboy with another woman’s kid yet they look all happy and loveydovey and shit? they have a dog that looks like a mangy rat. Cheapass cholo motherfucker wears lakers/dodgers/raiders shit and flashes gang signs. what a fucking joke. I hope they both get horribly maimed in a car crash but survive, disabled and disfigured for life, so I can laugh even more hysterically. Fuck em

Years from now when they’re in their trailer struggling to pay medical bills and feed 3 ugly ass kids, I will drive up in my pimp ass vehicle dressed like a pimp with a cape, throw $100 in her face, and fuck her out of spite in front of her family, one-legged, hideous scar across her face and missing teeth from the accident. “you should have fucked me bitch! you should have fucked me!” and then cum in her ass and carry her over and let it drip on her kids and cholo husband. “you like that pendejos? you like that?”

:rofl:

AS YOUR DISFIGURED WIFE AND MOTHER FARTS MY SPERM UPON YOUR CRYING FACES, I WILL LAUGH MANIACALL(ultra guttural low)LLLLLYYYYY(brutal deathcore breakdown over the sound of crying children and a mexican)

KNEEL BEFORE ME AND OPEN WIDE AS IT SHOOTS STRAIGHT OUT HER ASS(ultra guttural low)HOOOOLLLLLE(breakdown intensifies, evil pinch harmonics)

1515301989133.jpg

Ben Shapiro's sister. Apparently Ben has been getting trolled by people who keep sending him his sister's actual nudes on Twitter and Facebook or something. (Yes, I Googled her nudes, they exist... lmao)

Reactions: arg
Some people are saying it's just an uncanny lookalike, but then someone circled a photo frame in the background of one of the topless photos claiming it holds a photo of Ben. Hilarious regardless.

I like the pic where she’s upside down both holes exposed. Wish her ass was nearly as big as her boobs. I’d still give it a tongue lashing though

You ever thought of being the Asian guy with a trailer before, cause it's probably uncommen, you could have prostitutes go to your trailer and it would just be thought as the neighborhood, you could be that dude, the asian guy with a trailer and whores, from the neighborhood. You could be the Asian guy with a trailer with whores. Drive up to the ritz all pimped out, with whores actually in your trailer, and you happen to be asian with a trailer.

Last edited:
You ever thought of being the Asian guy with a trailer before, cause it's probably uncommen, you could have prostitutes go to your trailer and it would just be thought as the neighborhood, you could be that dude, the asian guy with a trailer and whores, from the neighborhood. You could be the Asian guy with a trailer with whores. Drive up to the ritz all pimped out, with whores actually in your trailer, and you happen to be asian with a trailer.

You mean like an actual Asian in a trailer, with whores inside? Like whores fucking an Asian in a trailer, whoa. He could be THAT guy.