Males and Females

Did you have butt sex with her or was it was the other way around, she butt fucked you with a strap on ?

The dude starts a new job tomorrow. Excited, he’ll have real benefits and health insurance and a salary. Though he’s under my health insurance, domestic partnership rules and now we can be covered under each other’s. He’s been sorta depressed and is just getting happier; I think it’s because I was gone for a week. I’ve done trips and stuff without him because he had to work, but I think he’s getting older and doesn’t like when I’m not there for more than a couple days. I think it’s healthy to do some things separately, though. And a week isn’t too long. But it’s nice to be home and to be sleeping on my bed.

How do you guys feel about trips without your partner?

idk man, I got bucket list kind of trips and i've realized not many people like 10+mile day hikes :lol:

The only people who dig that are ones who have done it before for something. I've done a 20 mile day hike before. I would like to start doing 10-12 mile hikes a few times a year again. The BSA was good for that type of thing.

Depends on if it's for work or pleasure. Work/school related trips it's much less hassle to not have the partner along. Vacations and what not are less enjoyable though.

It’s sorta 50/50 to me. Like there were definitely times I’d be like man this would be cooler with the dude and there were times I’d be like yeah he wouldn’t be interested in this stuff at all. In many ways I appreciated just being with friends. Sometimes you get spoiled with always being around people so similar to you and like it helped me to try new things and see other things I wouldn’t typically see. I won’t be making a big habit out of it though. A week is plenty once a year is good lol.

Edit: on hiking, that shit rules. I want to go to Arizona or something that has awesome trails and beautiful scenery and hike. 10 miles sounds tough but that’s the fucking challenge of hiking. You don’t want something too easy

Reactions: Dak
Did you glaze her feet?
10906316_405509939615252_7745208095866598237_n.jpg
1979477_409101672589412_8804363647094809469_n.jpg

idk man, I got bucket list kind of trips and i've realized not many people like 10+mile day hikes :lol:

I get a bit weary after ~6 mile round trip hikes. Anything more than that and I tend to say fuck this. All hiking trails around here are in the woods though so you’re mostly hidden from direct sunlight, which is a nice touch.

I did a week of 20 milers in glacier np and it was great. worse part was getting done around 3/4pm and having nothing to do the rest of the night. but my old man joints were getting fucked too, thought i broke my foot at the end of 'em :lol:

Don’t you fucking hate it when the girl you like updates her facebook with pics of her and her ugly mexican fatass self-employed (meaning unemployed) bitchboy with another woman’s kid yet they look all happy and loveydovey and shit? they have a dog that looks like a mangy rat. Cheapass cholo motherfucker wears lakers/dodgers/raiders shit and flashes gang signs. what a fucking joke. I hope they both get horribly maimed in a car crash but survive, disabled and disfigured for life, so I can laugh even more hysterically. Fuck em

Reactions: Satanstoenail