Males and Females

you could have been 18 with a 23 year old if you came to Japan. btw she looks like she has a normal sized mouth...

also aug that's pretty gross. one of the biggest turnoffs ever is dudes who are overenthusiastic about oral anything.

True true true. I just can't enjoy chocolate ice cream the same way when licking assholes comes up on the page. Besides, I really don't want to see the "gay thug dating" and "gay chubby dating" ads again.

you could have been 18 with a 23 year old if you came to Japan. btw she looks like she has a normal sized mouth...

also aug that's pretty gross. one of the biggest turnoffs ever is dudes who are overenthusiastic about oral anything.

I assume you're talking about guys who are overenthusiastic about performing oral, because otherwise that statement would lead one to assume that you're turned off by all men (because we're all overenthusiastic about receiving oral sex).

I like giving girls oral sex. :p As long as they keep it neat and wash down there, nothing worse than going down on a girl and being turned off by crazy wild hairs and the pungent smell of sweat.

I am awfully glad I am a straight female and don't have to do that. If a dude didn't wash I'd just bite it off.