Males and Females

You know I clicked this thread all excited for a new Cythraul goth club story and all I get is a bunch of people talking about farting. Weak.

For the last couple days all you guys talk about is licking anuses and farting. What is wrong with you people?

Better than clicking on a thread expecting something witty from you and getting your intestinal updates.

Oh ho ho ho!

WeAreInFlames said:
For the last couple days all you guys talk about is licking anuses and farting. What is wrong with you people?

Fine, you start a more interesting topic.

I am morbidly interested to know what everyone's weird fetishes are, for instance

My weird fetish is I don't really have one. I'm not fond of coprophilia, toe sucking, transvestites, roman showers, interracial gangbangs, extreme BDSM, horses, midgets, clowns, feeders, extreme penetrations, or anything like that. My taste in sex is incredibly boring. My favorite position is literally missionary, because I'm too lazy to try any of that weird Kama sutra shit.
BTW, I didn't bring up anuses or farts, I was talking about blow jobs, which I feel is a very important topic and probably deserves its own thread.

I have a fun little scenario to share with you all that annoyed me yet made me laugh at the same time.

So I started hanging out with a girl I was passively friends with in high school again recently. We hung out a few days ago and we seemed to hit it off pretty well. I debated making a move but refrained from it because I didn't see any clear signs at the time and didn't want to jump to conclusions. She texted me the next day and at some point texted me something along the lines of "I feel like I should've kissed you when we hung out." I felt like that was pretty awkward but proceeded to say "well, we'll see what happens next time we hang out." Last night she texted me to come over and watch a movie with her. Before the movie, we took a walk in the park and at some point I tried to kiss her in which case she says "Kevin, no" but accepts it anyway and we make out for approximately five seconds. It was the most god-awful awkward kiss I have ever experienced and I literally felt stupid and ashamed of it at the time. She then proceeds to say something along the lines of "what would Keith think?" who is apparently some guy who she's also messing around with. Afterwards, we walk back to the house and watch half the movie until she says she is tired and implies that I should leave, most likely turned off by the awkward kiss and me essentially being less talkative. I do.

I was pretty annoyed but finally realized how hilariously cliche it was for a chick to pull something like that, especially one that was only 18. My guess is that I probably should've picked up on the immaturity signals from the text message and ignored her. Can I even possibly be considered to be in the wrong here? Regardless of their age, why do chicks do this? This was hands down the most blatant and awkward lead on I've ever been through and, ironically, my most well recieved (since I'm admittedly a hopeless romantic with most chicks). Krampus, feel free to comment. :cool:

Kevin, eh?

You need to hang out with classier ladies. But we've all been down this road at some point or another - letting fickle gut feelings dictate things we write to other people.

Sometimes girls honestly can't tell if they want to kiss a guy or not and the only way to find out is to do it. There is a strange ambiguous mental place where you're really interested in someone and think you are attracted to that person physically, but find you are repulsed by doing anything remotely sexual with said person. It's like when you've got a really intense friend-crush on someone but you're not sure if it's a full blown "real" crush or not.

I pulled that shit when I was 18 too. You were definitely not wrong, and I'm sorry you had such an awkward experience. Out of curiosity, how old are you?

Even tho I never experienced, I'm sure I will like getting a head.
Dunno whether or not girls like it or not, or interpret it as a lack of respect or whatever.

Not everyone likes it, male or female.

I'm 20.

The funny thing is that she has a classy vibe about her which is what I was initially interested in. The funny thing is that what you described was exactly how I saw her, a friend crush. She had a cute face but I wasn't all that sexually attracted to her otherwise. She was also a bit annoyingly simple-minded for my taste and seemed to like to go out of her way to point out my minor short-comings (like the fact that I'm extremely tense, fidgity, saying small things that borderline don't make sense because I don't give them enough thought before I say them, and other ADD-like tendencies). I'm starting to see my personality standards for women to gradually become much larger.

Even tho I never experienced, I'm sure I will like getting a head.
Dunno whether or not girls like it or not, or interpret it as a lack of respect or whatever.

I've found that most girls will only blow guys they actually care about. I've only gotten head from a one-night stand once, and it was half-assed. I don't think women generally like giving oral, as the mouth isn't a particularly sensitive erogenous zone.

Girls that give good head are extremely rare but the few that have were better than any sex I'd ever had.

I had a nice fucking story one day.

I knew this girl from my university, she was kicked out after the first year but she was still partying with my group. One night I was at a club with my friends from the university and the girl was there. She was a little drunk and I was sober. She told me that I am hot and stuff like that. Hours passed and then out of the blue she told me that she wants to have fun, and since I didn't get laid for a long time I took her back to my house.

Next day I drove her back to her house, she had no underwear because she couldn't find it in my house (I was in a hurry and hadn't got time for her searching her panties). She asked me if I would bring her panties back if I will find them. I came back home, found her panties behind the couch and there was a fucking shitstain on them. We had oral sex, good thing I didn't lick her ass. I didn't return those panties, when I've found them I thought "fuck hell no I will bring them back" and threw them away.

I am a bastard.