Males and Females

Ewwwwww!!!!!!!!!!

Saparmurat I have to disagree, blowing a dude is pretty impersonal as compared to kissing him.

I can see ObscureInfinity now..."BE QUIET PLEASE, BLOWJOBS ARE NOT A PARTY!"

I saw a pr0n blooper once where this chick barfed all over a wall during a gag reflex mishap and she was like "I need to clean it up" and the dude was all "NO YOU HAVE TO FINISH" even though she had barf on her face

I'm pretty sure if I were ever blowing a dude, threw up, and he insisted I continued, I would continue. But he would have a bloody stump by the time I was through. I'd bite it off right after climax and then drool it all over the bloody stump.

Saparmurat I have to disagree, blowing a dude is pretty impersonal as compared to kissing him.

Really? You only kiss people you love, but will put any old dick in your mouth? I know I'm being a little to black-and-white here, but that's what it sounds like. I've been told by several ladies that BJ's are reserved for men they really like, and are not just a sensual version of a handshake.
Of course, maybe girls don't want to blow me because my penis is big and ugly, like an old man's nose.:loco:

Thanks, now I have to stay late at work to clean vomit out of this keyboard. I am thinking about Wario's nose from MarioKart 64.

BJs are just a form of showing affection/generosity, a kiss actually has feelings involved. Sex is in the middle.

Pretty much the exact opposite for me and the people I know. Though I wouldn't necessarily equate giving a BJ with having feelings for someone, it isn't taken lightly like that.

valerie is a whore

ching-chong-potato.jpg