Males and Females

I don't understand why the booty hole is so taboo. Half of my friends say it is very tempting in a way and the other half say they are grossed out by it and no way in fuck hell would they stick their johnson up a girls butt.

Period secks Not that gross, kind of awesome

It's just like normal sex except with the ego trip that you got her to put out even when she's normally supposed to be all whiny and needy and not putting out. Also imo there's a slight positive difference that I attribute to the blood's lubricant properties.

it's not taboo, if it's there that means people have been sticking things in it for thousands and thousands of years.

also WAIF idk about MSLF but i want it more when i'm bleeding than when i'm not bleeding

She wants it the most right before and right after but during it's always a bit of a challenge. I like a challenge, though.

Hey dude, she sounds like a psycho bitch! and I believe myself to be a psycho bitch magnet. If she's no fun than wtf is the point!? I've been with so many girls that wanted to bring me down because they thought I deserved it. Some chicks are just immature jealous and straight mean, man. No sex for a month is a good sign of fucking head games. Don't ever become a bitches punching bag!
I wouldn't be as upset, if she actually were a psycho bitch though. She was actually a really nice girl, just a bit... imbalanced IMO. She just has severe anxiety and jealousy issues that I just can't cope with anymore.
It also makes me upset because tbh, she was the only person, aside from my neighbor/childhood friend, that makes any time for me anymore to chill. My old group of friends from HS treat me like I have some infectious disease, and never speak to me/invite me to anything anymore. My other friends who are still on good terms with me have moved 2+ hours away. I have socialized with absolutely no one the past two weeks, my time has been spent bugging stores, asking if they're hiring, to minimal success. I need to get to fucking college...

I wouldn't be as upset, if she actually were a psycho bitch though. She was actually a really nice girl, just a bit... imbalanced IMO. She just has severe anxiety and jealousy issues that I just can't cope with anymore.
It also makes me upset because tbh, she was the only person, aside from my neighbor/childhood friend, that makes any time for me anymore to chill. My old group of friends from HS treat me like I have some infectious disease, and never speak to me/invite me to anything anymore. My other friends who are still on good terms with me have moved 2+ hours away. I have socialized with absolutely no one the past two weeks, my time has been spent bugging stores, asking if they're hiring, to minimal success. I need to get to fucking college...

I can totally relate to this, and it sucks. The only person I talk to at all really is my bf and he doesn't even live here right now. If you get to college, make sure you live on campus, obviously.

I drink menstrual blood for fucking breakfast. Who needs milk for their cereal when you have that tasty shit? I tend to keep a harem of young, ovulating bitches in my cellar on a rotating cooch-wetting schedule so that my cereal bowl is always moist. Sometimes I even pick out the unfertilized eggs and lick on em.

zabu of nΩd;9636615 said:
I drink menstrual blood for fucking breakfast. Who needs milk for their cereal when you have that tasty shit? I tend to keep a harem of young, ovulating bitches in my cellar on a rotating cooch-wetting schedule so that my cereal bowl is always moist. Sometimes I even pick out the unfertilized eggs and lick on em.

you gotta keep renewing your harem though or else they synchronise and you end up with dry spells