Males and Females

I'm not the biggest fan of sex because it's tiring and I don't get off. It's good I don't get blue balls, I guess.

The whole process is a bit boringly repetitive to me. I'd rather sex be more like Starcraft, where I'm constantly checking my structures, resources, units, enemies, etc.

Ya, shower sex is...interesting. I don't really love it or hate it, but let's break it down anyway:

The GOOD:
- Sexy time
- Easy access to wash after getting teh freak on
- One of numerous places on your "places to fuck list" to check off

The BAD:
- It's awkward from both a physical maneuvering stand point and just standing there watching someone else shower is kind of weird
- Unless you're a boss and have two shower heads in your shower, being in the back fucking SUCKS because it gets COLD back there
- Standing while busting a nut can be a hazardess and should be covered by workers comp, which it is not
- Cannot film or take pictures and sell to random pr0n sites unless you own a waterproof camera (who the fuck owns one of those?!)
- If you are really tall and your girl is really short, things can get weird. That is unless you are cool with just getting a hj or bj. Returning the favor is a bitch however no matter how tall you are. The shower floor is hard and hurts the knees and unless you want to eat her out while she bends over and risk accidentally licking her balloon knot (unless you like that sort of think you sick fuck), it's just annoying

That's all I've got. Looks like shower sexy time is more bad than good.

I definitely desensitized my dick through my teenage years... i cant get off to oral sex unless i fuck said female's face... and getting off with a condom on, I have to nearly beat said female into submission from behind.

Edit Also, F&F sounds like a virgin justifying not having sex. (if that's true or not, I really dont care)

I've desensitized my sex drive. I can't really get into anything sexual unless I'm baked.

It feels different... odd even. My lady complains so much and makes me go so damn slow, by the time I have it all the way in, i'm ready to bust from the friction. Also, baby lotion = acceptable lube.

You prob wont get poo dick unless she took a crap recently, or you have a huge dick. poo dick isnt any grosser than period sex dick though. that makes me cringe.

Personally, I enjoy "accidentally" sticking it in a girls ass to see how she reacts. The ultimate freak test tbh. Besides, it's funny to see them go OMFG WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?!? "woops sorry about that it was an accident" :lol: good times

Also, I enjoy it when a girl is giving me head and sticks a q-tip in my ear. OH FUCK YA