Males and Females

bear-trap1.jpg

:lol:

So, against y'alls advice, I went and watch a movie with that chick (The American is a fucking shitty movie. Don't watch it.) and when I went to kiss her, she was laughing at something which just made it completely awkward after that. Then she couldn't stop laughing at what happened and then she finally just kissed me back, so I guess tonight = great success?

For fuck's sakes, if a friend of mine asks if he or she can stay over at my place after a fancy dinner/night of drinking, the first thought isn't "holy hell double the sex tonight", it's "well, sure we have a spare bed so yeah I guess it's cool."

The latter thought is really what I would think, too. Maybe I'm just too polite, but whatever.

I don't think I can get laid while drunk. I just make too much of an ass of myself. Like girls that looked at me as if they liked me before avoid me or look worried when they see me in the distance drunk, shouting and falling over things.

So, against y'alls advice, I went and watch a movie with that chick (The American is a fucking shitty movie. Don't watch it.) and when I went to kiss her, she was laughing at something which just made it completely awkward after that. Then she couldn't stop laughing at what happened and then she finally just kissed me back, so I guess tonight = great success?

:lol: of course that happened to you. wow

I would turn this forum into a sitcom and make millions.

---Scene 1---
FADE IN.
Ozzman sitting with a chick.
LAUGHTER.
Cut.

On topic, the Polish chick slept at mines tonight and we didn't even fuck because I was drunk. She sent me a message afterwards that I was good, that I should drink more. Is that good? :lol:

Wait it's probably not. Whatever. I fell asleep hugging that bitch like a baby or something, she likes that.

So I get to work, and the girl I like isn't there, so I ask the store manager, and she (the manager) said she sent her home cause she was having a really bad day (cat died among other things?) and whatnot, so no progress there.

On topic, the Polish chick slept at mines tonight and we didn't even fuck because I was drunk. She sent me a message afterwards that I was good, that I should drink more. Is that good? :lol:

Wait it's probably not. Whatever. I fell asleep hugging that bitch like a baby or something, she likes that.

Women fucking love cuddling. It's better than sex for them. This is good.

I love cuddling with you too, Onder

so my date last night with the new girl was fucking great. She's totally cool, cute and laughed at all of my stupid jokes. We hit it off, and the conversation was good and lively. She liked the place I took her too. I got her back to her place around midnight and she told me I should definitely call her again for another date to which I said I definitely would. Score :kickass:

Cuddling, fuck! I honestly find it repulsive. Why can't a girl just sleep on her side of the bed without touching you? I'm not a pillow and you're an adult! not a fucking baby!

I also hate taking a shower with a girl, wtf is that!?!?!?!

Cuddling, fuck! I honestly find it repulsive. Why can't a girl just sleep on her side of the bed without touching you? I'm not a pillow and you're an adult! not a fucking baby!

I also hate taking a shower with a girl, wtf is that!?!?!?!

Lmao. Good luck keeping a bitch around.