Males and Females

Cuddling, fuck! I honestly find it repulsive. Why can't a girl just sleep on her side of the bed without touching you? I'm not a pillow and you're an adult! not a fucking baby!

I also hate taking a shower with a girl, wtf is that!?!?!?!

I sleep ten times better laying on my side with my arm around the gf and her back/ass pressed against me.

a lot of nights when I go to sleep I turn into a karate master so my bed is usually best if occupied by one person. it's weird because some nights i'll wake up in the exact same position and other nights i'll be in a totally different spot and have kicked the sheets clean off (or in the case of sharing beds with people during travel them getting pissed due to me delivering an epic side kick to their stomach)

Broke up with the girlfriend a week or so ago. I still really love her a lot, but firstly, she always brought me down whenever we spoke. She was always anxious/down... ALWAYS. I feel shitty enough about my life and I've told her I don't need more stress, but she never fucking listens. Also whenever we hung out, without fail, we would always end up fighting over something. It's as if she LOOKS for frivolous reasons to be jealous and start an argument. Also, not like I would ever force a girl into anything, but I haven't gotten any action, not even a handjob, since Christmas. We've been going out for a fucking year and a half and she still makes me feel like I'm some sort of rapist or some shit, saying "you can't force me, blah blah blah". Obviously, I fucking know that but you'd think she'd be fine with it, as I used to get them (and a lot more) all the time. Seriously, all this bullshit and fighting pisses me off. I actually miss her quite a bit, this really upsets me, but I'm just sick of it all. I've been giving her chance after chance to cut out the fighting over frivolous shit, but it's continued for a fucking year. I've had it.

Butt: You made a great decision, it was mature and you are a SMART fucking person. Only read the first two sentences but it sounds like what I was going through with my ex. I went to therapy for like 6 months trying to figure out what I could do to make things better. As with most people in therapy exhibiting signs of hopelessness, I was diagnosed with some kind of depression and was asked if I wanted to seek medication counseling.

I quit the next week. I knew it was her problem, not mine. I am much too strong and confident to sink to the level of believing I need "anti-depressants" to help me, and, on top of that, I decided that I would rather live my life "depressed" than on some kind of fake-zombie-happy drugs to pretend I was happy with what was clearly a very difficult, non-working relationship.

I think I made the right decision, and you likely did too. Power to ya, br0.

I also hate taking a shower with a girl, wtf is that!?!?!?!
Agreed. Shower is my private time. Also I pee there. GTFO. The other day I went to take a shower and was starting to relax and the bitch comes in and I'm like "what?" and she's all "I want to shower with you" and then gets up in my shit. Not cool.

shower sex, bro. good stuff
I must be doing it wrong, because I found it unpleasant and difficult. I'd rather have sex and then shower.

Broke up with the girlfriend a week or so ago. I still really love her a lot, but firstly, she always brought me down whenever we spoke. She was always anxious/down... ALWAYS. I feel shitty enough about my life and I've told her I don't need more stress, but she never fucking listens. Also whenever we hung out, without fail, we would always end up fighting over something. It's as if she LOOKS for frivolous reasons to be jealous and start an argument. Also, not like I would ever force a girl into anything, but I haven't gotten any action, not even a handjob, since Christmas. We've been going out for a fucking year and a half and she still makes me feel like I'm some sort of rapist or some shit, saying "you can't force me, blah blah blah". Obviously, I fucking know that but you'd think she'd be fine with it, as I used to get them (and a lot more) all the time. Seriously, all this bullshit and fighting pisses me off. I actually miss her quite a bit, this really upsets me, but I'm just sick of it all. I've been giving her chance after chance to cut out the fighting over frivolous shit, but it's continued for a fucking year. I've had it.

Rough, dude. Tbh you should have called it off when you found out about how much baggage she has (her exes, if I recall?) but of course by the time you find out about something like that you're in too deep and you decide you can make it work.

Andy and Joe: Thanks guys. Yeah, it was her ex that made her so paranoid and jealous. I dunno though. I hope I made the right decision cause it is pretty upsetting... I know she loves me a lot, and I love her too. I know she meant no harm or anything but her BS is frustrating as fuck. I asked her to seek therapy and she constantly says she'll go but never does. Then she has the nerve to ask why I never really speak to her anymore. Hopefully I can manage to get to college in September because I need something to take my mind off of it. And hopefully she realizes it's permanent this time... Ive made the mistake of breaking up with her "for good" 3-4 times over the past year. :erk:

Hey dude, she sounds like a psycho bitch! and I believe myself to be a psycho bitch magnet. If she's no fun than wtf is the point!? I've been with so many girls that wanted to bring me down because they thought I deserved it. Some chicks are just immature jealous and straight mean, man. No sex for a month is a good sign of fucking head games. Don't ever become a bitches punching bag!

and Andy, GOOD FOR FUCKING YOU DUDE! I went to see a psychotherapist and he referred me to a psychiatrist who wanted to pump me full of pills. I said the same thing, I rather be fucked up naturally.

Pain and depression is the only way to grow.

Women fucking love cuddling. It's better than sex for them. This is good.

yeah cuddles are fucking good imo, some hot girl that is friendly with me overheard me saying to my friends, jokingly, "if I get another gf she better be cuddly", so she came after me and asked for a cuddle (as opposed to the usual hug I get whenever she bumps into me).

Women are nice sometimes. Even when you're firmly on the friend list, there's still warmth to be had.