Males and Females

Personally, I enjoy "accidentally" sticking it in a girls ass to see how she reacts. The ultimate freak test tbh. Besides, it's funny to see them go OMFG WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?!? "woops sorry about that it was an accident" :lol: good times

Also, I enjoy it when a girl is getting my head and sticks a q-tip in my hear. OH FUCK YA

I assume you meant 'rear' instead of 'hear' and that means you're a closet faggot :)

Personally i think they all enjoy it in the ass but,like to think it's their own special little 'trick'...you aint 'fucked' a girl till you fucked her ass.

I have no experience with sex, but from what I've read, this is far from the truth. Statistically speaking, most women find anal sex painful and/or less pleasurable than vaginal sex. In general, anal sex is more pleasurable for males regardless of whether they are on the giving or receiving end; in the latter case, due to prostate stimulation.

I've executed anal twice on my ex-girlfriend. Nothing special really. The funny thing was the next day she was bitching about how it hurts to walk.

I don't have a comeback for that, Dick Rick. You're still a fucksleeve though

fuyeah.jpg

muzmaze see Pessimism's post. You just sound like a 13 year old tbh

Enemy242 lol @ karate master. I just steal all the covers.

Ozzman Great job, that sounds so unbelievably awkward and kind of like you blew it/she didn't really want it?

The Butt Be free. Sounds like it was time.

Cuddling It's pleasant while awake but no matter who I'm sharing the bed with we always wake up back-to-back or next to each other on our backs. I prefer having the bed to myself or sleeping on a double-wide mattress so there is ample room. I don't understand how anyone can hate cuddling though?

Shower sharing It can be fun to shower together but I don't prefer shower secks for the reason WAIF mentioned (height differences), and also like unknown said you can get cold.

In the butt It's just okay from a physical perspective but it's a huge ego trip and since I am an egomaniac I like that. Also there isn't really poop but sometimes there is blood.

Period secks Not that gross, kind of awesome

"Pulling your pudding" too much LOL it's true though. Once MP pulled his pudding like five times in one day and then couldn't get off via anal

Nice to have you here. You're like a mama taking care of all the boys.