Males and Females

Haha, the polish chick is amazing. I sent her some songs of Warning, Budgie, Tokyo Blade and Loudness and she liked those. She keeps asking me about Pagan Altar and shit. Damn, that feels good.

EDIT: She just wrote me on facebook that she wants to pour beer at each other while listening to Pagan Altar. What the shit.

Polish chicks are kind of sluts. Especially those in their early teens and just before they reach 30.

Congratulations unknown. Feels good when things go well.

I think my friend I spent my whole time in Germany with has banned me. I haven't heard from him in a month and he hasn't returned any texts or emails. I guess I can't blame him because I can't commit to/be with/bang him, and it's not really enough to just have an elephant-in-the-room sort of knowledge that we are gay for each other and maybe it would work out in an alternate universe. Just really bummed out because the last conversation we had was about hanging out in the future and going to Wacken in a VW van.

No, he's the weird-as-fuck random New York dude who everyone here laughs at/with but would be scared to meet irl for fear of losing organs.

Congratulations unknown. Feels good when things go well.

I think my friend I spent my whole time in Germany with has banned me. I haven't heard from him in a month and he hasn't returned any texts or emails. I guess I can't blame him because I can't commit to/be with/bang him, and it's not really enough to just have an elephant-in-the-room sort of knowledge that we are gay for each other and maybe it would work out in an alternate universe. Just really bummed out because the last conversation we had was about hanging out in the future and going to Wacken in a VW van.

You'd probably end in shagging him if you hung out enough. So if you value your current relationship you're better off.

Yeah you're probably right. I can tell just from how he acts normally that we would be totally sexually incompatible too.

Oh well.

I would love to date a girl from my home town even though she is a hipster, but I'm at college and sex is readily available. Though I'm becoming rather unfulfilled with one night stands and all the superficial and shallow ways of attaining such escapades, I can't date someone who lives 6 hours from me. I'd love to find someone at college, but I'm mostly surrounded with ditsy southern-bells who have been sheltered there whole lives and think they're we better than they actually are because their daddy tells them so.