Males and Females

Unknown seems to always have a new girlfriend. It's because he looks like the dude from Nickelback.. lucky.

Unknown seems to always have a new girlfriend. It's because he looks like the dude from Nickelback.. lucky.

no not anymore since I cut my hair

17563_603992317697_30605382_35172063_2389898_n.jpg

sexy beast

It's not like you to say sorry
I was waiting on a different story
This time I'm mistaken
for handing you a heart worth breaking
and I've been wrong, i've been down,
been to the bottom of every bottle
these five words in my head
scream "are we having fun yet?"

yeah, yeah, yeah, no, no

Some girl I've liked forever and always hoped I might get with is now in a relationship according to facebook.

I feel sick :(

If it's who I think it might be then I'm pissed off. Fucking snobby asshat.

So my girlfriend broke up with me. Not without reason, I said some terrible things about her a few months ago (before I knew her, not that that is an excuse) that I completely regret. Anyways, she found those comments the other day by chance. And that's that.

The break up session was weird, a mix between me apologizing, trying to convince her to give me another chance, and laughing like old friends. She even kissed me when we departed. As I said, odd.

I know it's cliche, but I feel like I really hurt her feelings and I am thinking that I should make a small gesture to show her that I do care. I am thinking of sending her flowers. Don't get me wrong, I have no illusions of 'getting her back', I just want her to see that I recognize that I fucked up and that she meant something to me.

But at the moment, fuck my life. :(

In all honesty, this close to valentines day, if theres no real chance of getting back together with her... fuck sending her flowers. Might as well be flushing cash down the toilet. Send her a card.

I would recommend not taking a forum that's full of assholes opinions on such a sensitive subject.

Now, in my opinion you should go ahead and send her some nice flowers with a heartfelt message and all that - including the part about not having illusions of "getting her back".

Why not try?

Can't you make her laugh at you or something. I don't mean in a bitchy way I just mean amuse her. I find that's a good way of calming down someone I've upset. Even self depreciating humor or something so she knows you're not a massive cock who's in love with himself.