Males and Females

Who need 3d disgusting pig when you have waifus
Mass-Effect-2-Miranda-Ugly-Game-Characters.jpg

Haha. Yesterday we were talking w/ the polish chick about how the fuck did we end up together here like this and she was like "well, you were what was left for me". Bitch. Later that night she was giving me a handjob and it took quite long and in the end nothing came out and I was like "nothing's left for you, scum". We really like each other.

Haha. Yesterday we were talking w/ the polish chick about how the fuck did we end up together here like this and she was like "well, you were what was left for me". Bitch. Later that night she was giving me a handjob and it took quite long and in the end nothing came out and I was like "nothing's left for you, scum". We really like each other.
God bless you buddy

Things are going very well with me and my girlfriend. We had a fun Valentines Day and things have generally been getting better every time we see each other. Everything is looking up cookiecutter! :kickass:

So my gf and I got back together. We spent 4 days together and it was an amazing time. A little awkward at first talking out what happened but things have been great since.

Spent Valentine's day together, she cooked me dinner and I got her roses and hockey tickets. She was over the moon about it.

I got kinda drunk last night and talked a couple girls and I guess I spilled the beans about some girl that I like. Woops.

Who did you tell? also
2to2p.jpg

This might be relevant to your situation. (^ That is Master_Yoda420

EDIT> In an interesting turn of events, the girl that Master_Yoda was talking about liking is a different girl than the one we were talking about in above picture. Playa