Males and Females

Fuck you, I'm better looking than you. Whatever shitty comeback you've got is irrelevant because I'm right.

Fuck you, I'm better looking than you. Whatever shitty comeback you've got is irrelevant because I'm right.
BigDave-1.jpg

:p

Yeah I don't know why I raged at that remark. Must have been constipated.

I'd like to say it was an intentionally humorous post.

Had a fucking good night. Bit drunk, grinded with a girl for like an hour. She gave me her fone to add my number, maybe I should have got hers from it. Oh well fuck.

Anyway, snogged her at least 10 times and full grinded with her, with her being the initiator if you know what I mean.

Proper my type as well, curvy brunette with a really pretty face.

Fuck I wish she'd come how with me.

Then again the fact that she didn't might me she ends up being my girl as opposed to a conquest.

Sounds good man. Ya know, next time you meet a pretty girl the first thing you should look for is intelligence, because if she doesn't have that, then she's yours.

That's nothing. I'm a college student living in one of the biggest party cities in the world and my parents will be out of town during spring break week. I'll spend it at home with a mix of studying and playing Fallout 3 (offline first person shooter).

My girlfriend and I are kind of on a break, it's funny because we have never actually fought or argued about anything. What brought about it is the fact that we are eventually going to have to go our separate ways at the end of the year when we both finish our degrees, because of the nature of work we're going to be doing and also because we both have significantly different goals to achieve. I want to take a year off to travel and do my own thing, while she wants to get straight into her career. She also can't see herself leaving Perth, while I want to.

I know it's a long way to go, but the thought has been lingering at the back of our minds for awhile now and now that she's completed a research project over summer she kinda knows where she wants to head towards. We decided to talk about it on Friday and we came to the mutual conclusion that a 'break' was for the best, but it's going to be super hard because we share almost all our classes together. The agreement was to give each other alot of space after uni and probably not see each other as much. It's just going to be a trial run.

It's only been a couple days and I feel like I've lost her already, and I know that's just in my head. And all sorts of stupid paranoid and jealous thoughts keep rushing into my brain when I know it's completely untrue. I feel like shit.

My girlfriend and I are kind of on a break, it's funny because we have never actually fought or argued about anything. What brought about it is the fact that we are eventually going to have to go our separate ways at the end of the year when we both finish our degrees, because of the nature of work we're going to be doing and also because we both have significantly different goals to achieve. I want to take a year off to travel and do my own thing, while she wants to get straight into her career. She also can't see herself leaving Perth, while I want to.

I know it's a long way to go, but the thought has been lingering at the back of our minds for awhile now and now that she's completed a research project over summer she kinda knows where she wants to head towards. We decided to talk about it on Friday and we came to the mutual conclusion that a 'break' was for the best, but it's going to be super hard because we share almost all our classes together. The agreement was to give each other alot of space after uni and probably not see each other as much. It's just going to be a trial run.

It's only been a couple days and I feel like I've lost her already, and I know that's just in my head. And all sorts of stupid paranoid and jealous thoughts keep rushing into my brain when I know it's completely untrue. I feel like shit.

Yeah I'm in a similar situation, except I'm at the point you guys are building up to. I'd start bracing yourself as much as possible, it's awful.