Males and Females

That's healthy and all, but when you've come to the realization that you're going to be

forever+alone+face.png

the rest of your life, you need to indulge yourself every once in a while, or risk becoming a total

rageGuy2.jpg

and even though you can't be like

FUCK_YEA.png

this all of the time, at least you can have a burger and a beer and maybe all that rage and sadness at not having achieved even a percentage of what you dreamed of, mostly on account of being such a miserable jerk, can be assuaged, at least temporarily.

Do I make myself clear, guv'ness?

funniest shit i heard all day. sometimes i fuckin feel da same way man. fucking people.

So after I pass my two certification tests and get a few of weeks on the job under my belt I'm thinking I may head over to a local pizza place and check on the prospects of a certain lady I went to high school with. Ate there probably a year ago with some friends and saw that she was working there. No big deal, I always thought she was rather cute but never really crushed on her or anything. Then out of the blue last week I have a dream about her. Creepy right? So I'm taking it as a sign and am gonna scope things out a bit. I don't even know if she still works there, if she's single, or know much of anything about her other than passing conversation at the lunch table 8-9 years ago o_O

It's a long shot, but I've been single for longer than I'd like to admit and she's a fine petite lil redhead that demands action. <Insert words of wisdom>

I'm pretty sure have found my soulmate. And now thinking this for the first time do not regret anything or feel like I made any mistake to be where I now and I accept my life and everything, the consequences. I would not have done anything different. And this is mindblowing to me in it's own right. I reflected on the last 6 years of my life and put myself in every scenerio thinking I fucked up. If I did am glad. YES

My wife and I are doing fantastic, as always.

Good stuff. Things are pretty solid with my girl at the moment as well. And Cookie hasn't been posting much lately, which means things are probably going quite well for him. But overall, damn...lots of angst going around.

I'm pretty sure have found my soulmate. And now thinking this for the first time do not regret anything or feel like I made any mistake to be where I now and I accept my life and everything, the consequences. I would not have done anything different. And this is mindblowing to me in it's own right. I reflected on the last 6 years of my life and put myself in every scenerio thinking I fucked up. If I did am glad. YES

Didn't you decide to try to date her like...yesterday?

Pretty upset about going home to Michigan in the next few days :( Hung out with a really cool chick who lives out here, would be nice to be able to hang out more.

Apparantly my place of employment hired a new girl to work the cashiers (I work at a family owned grocery store) and she is overweight (that is an understatement apparantly). I plan on fucking the shit out of her overweight ass when the time comes.

Somewhat intoxicated here BTW. Apologies in advance.

She is using the angles, the angles hide the gelatinous nature of the beast.

666 calories/per gram she is!

I do what I can. But seriously, she is fairly cute from the facebook creepin that I've done. I'd hit it (I'd hit anything with a hole these days. Non-humans included)

What do you mean by overweight? Many people these days would call the Venus of Urbino by Titian overweight, where some find her perfectly beautiful.

titian_venus_urbino.jpg