Males and Females

You missed the subtle implication of my own situation and my experience of how a woman deals with a breakup.

Can she really be called a "woman?" More like a "malfunctioning Vulcan experiencing pon farr and Bendii syndrome at the same time who is also schizophrenic and carrying the weight of the white man's white guilt on her shoulders while juggling fire."

Also how many breakups have you personally been involved in? I'd be willing to bet your S breakup will be the worst shit of your life, unless someone tries to accuse you of being the father of a child that isn't yours.

but she's a loud one ;)

They usually are until you get the pillow over their face.....

195736_204289166270172_5634872_n.jpg

Hhaha you should hear the noises boys make when they get pegged for the first time, with their cock in a chastity cage.

hahaha

It's been since last August for me, I don't miss having it with that person due to all of the emotional fail that manifested along with it so it's alright.

haven't gotten laid since fucking january. longest i've gone since i was like 15.

i'm not too shaken up about it either though, i sure loves me some bitches but honestly i have more important things to worry about at this point.