Males and Females

Well, since my last post I've since moved on I guess. I don't know if it's the copious amounts of illicit substances, my anxiety medication, or what but I guess I've just moved on. Right now though it's at that uncomfortable point though where I'm just starting to get back into the swing of looking for women, and I seem to "like" every single fucking one of them. Even that 16-year-old I thought was absolutely adorable, seems like a good choice right now. But, I digress. I need to get off the fucking drugs, it's fucking with my perception big time.

Latvian girl doesn't seem really too fazed about me not wanting to continue anything. The words from a mutual's friend's mouth from her was "I just like playing the game, besides there's always next time when she leaves ;)"

Either way, German girls are full of win. :kickass: Seeing her again tonight.

Sounds to me like the latvian chick has friend zoned you and just wants company for her meals, nothing more. So if you break her heart she needs to work on being more upfront for the next guy, our you're used to more assertive women and communication issues would be myriad.

In the meantime, german lass sounds like she's dtf.

Why is it such a huge problem if someone hooks up with a girl about a week or two after a relationship ends? People are allowed to float their boats, right?

I also like girls with issues, as long as they're not too big. It's a weird thing for me. Eventually it bites me in the ass, though.

It's a big deal because you will seem insensitive.

Logically you are allowed to do whatever you want post-break up. It doesn't mean that your ex girlfriend will have to like just because it's logical. If you got out of a relationship with someone you loved, wouldn't you feel a little shat off if they hooked up with someone not long after the break up?

Not really. I was pretty crazy about one of my exes and the idea of her with another guy seemed great to me because it would make her happy. Before I broke up with her I urged her to try to find another guy so she could be happy because I could tell she wasn't with me. She was way too good for me anyway, and that's kinda why I broke up with her. She's way better off now, and that's good.

I'm pissed at my ex and have become a bit bitter towards her tbh. oh well wadda I know Im fuckin drunk as fuck. FUCK ER. I like someone else anyways but she lives in New fuckin York. FUCK NEW YORK

Not really. I was pretty crazy about one of my exes and the idea of her with another guy seemed great to me because it would make her happy. Before I broke up with her I urged her to try to find another guy so she could be happy because I could tell she wasn't with me. She was way too good for me anyway, and that's kinda why I broke up with her. She's way better off now, and that's good.

Wait till you fall in love with a girl who feels the same about you, you have everything in common with and probably would have a very bright future ahead only to get it completely crushed one day when she breaks up with you suddenly and tells you she doesn't want a relationship. Then she goes and has a relationship :Smug: You're still young, you'll feel the pain when it happens.

Just saying... Most of us don't sleep with prostitutes, so it isn't commonplace to imagine that. I mean, we have different coping strategies. No offence, bro.

Mathiäs;9841463 said:
I'm about to have sex with a woman. Not sure how this is gonna go.

Why?

So i've been with my woman for two and a half years now, I love her to death, regardless of when I'm annoyed with her and post about it. we generally dont have issues in the bedroom and have sex fairly frequently, but I just cant get over the urge of wanting to have sex with another female. I'm not even sure I would overly "care" who it was.

I really dont think it's something I'd ever act on, I havent for this long, but my inner aug is telling me it wants to stick it's dick in another female.

I think people should have sex with whoever they want, as long as it's all consensual.