Males and Females

Jeremy, you have no clue how many kids be after me Charms. Day in, day out, these little shits harass me... for what, some fucking marshmallow cereal? I just wanna live in peace, y'know?

Bahaha, not that much actually. I'd say about a 3. Fer the most part my ancestry is Polish/Ukrainian. :V

Mathias, sex with a woman is kinda cool because the vagina lubes itself up. If you finger her the general rule is to use only one finger (the muscles tighten to fit around whatever goes inside, that's why tampons stay in), don't go shoving 2-3 in all at once. Move your finger up like a "come here" movement against the top, it feels weird when you do it sideways or backwards or just poke aimlessly. If there is more than a 6 inch height difference, missionary position can be uncomfortable and weird. I'm sure she knows what she's doing though, let her lead.

She did... and I must say, I was disappointed. It was so loose and...ugh, I dunno. Fortunately I was able to stay hard because she gave really good head. Just felt wrong though. Probably because I'm a faggot.

y u do this?

Not that there's anything wrong with it.

I've always hoped to be bisexual. I don't think I am, now having tried it, but now I'm pretty sure I'm not.

Pay attention to the clitoris. It's the female "penis", if that puts it into to terms you can appreciate.

For some reason, this comment angered me somewhat

Mathiäs;9843301 said:
I don't think I am, now having tried it, but now I'm pretty sure I'm not.

My head exploded trying to read this sentence. But yeah, stick with the penis I guess. Women are horrible cunts most of the time anyways so you're better off. Also, as far as I can tell it's incredibly easy for a decent-looking gay guy to get laid in a major city.

Thank you! You like like čmelda:

vcely_medvidci.jpg

Mathiäs;9843301 said:
She did... and I must say, I was disappointed. It was so loose and...ugh, I dunno. Fortunately I was able to stay hard because she gave really good head. Just felt wrong though. Probably because I'm a faggot.

How to enjoy pussy: Don't be a fucking faggot.

My head exploded trying to read this sentence. But yeah, stick with the penis I guess. Women are horrible cunts most of the time anyways so you're better off. Also, as far as I can tell it's incredibly easy for a decent-looking gay guy to get laid in a major city.

Hah sorry I don't type well when drunk. Anyway, yeah, gay people are alarmingly promiscuous. I'm more of a top anyway (tops fuck, bottoms get fucked) and there always seems to be a disproportionate gap between the number of tops vs bottoms, with bottoms having the majority, so I'm not worried about it.

If you're gay, why would you hope to be bisexual?

It'd be nice to have the potential to have a "normal" family.

How to enjoy pussy: Don't be a fucking faggot.

:bah:

You can always adopt or find a surrogate mother or something like that, as long as you live in a non-retarded part of the country/Canada. Not exactly traditional, but not as weird as it used to be.

Mathiäs;9844029 said:
Hah sorry I don't type well when drunk. Anyway, yeah, gay people are alarmingly promiscuous. I'm more of a top anyway (tops fuck, bottoms get fucked) and there always seems to be a disproportionate gap between the number of tops vs bottoms, with bottoms having the majority, so I'm not worried about it.

It'd be nice to have the potential to have a "normal" family.

:bah:

haha, you know I'm just messin :loco:

Well things for this Warped dealio are coming together, conned a friend into coming with me, she's pretty stoked. At least I'll get to see 3OH3, D.R.U.G.S., and Paramore, so it shouldn't be too bad (oops there goes my metal cred).

I only really just started getting into Paramore tbh, so it's all gonna be a new experience for me, but my friend is really into them, she says it'll be awesome, so that's gotten me excited, haha.