Males and Females

Mathiäs;9841463 said:
I'm about to have sex with a woman. Not sure how this is gonna go.
y u do this?

Not that there's anything wrong with it.

Why?

So i've been with my woman for two and a half years now, I love her to death, regardless of when I'm annoyed with her and post about it. we generally dont have issues in the bedroom and have sex fairly frequently, but I just cant get over the urge of wanting to have sex with another female. I'm not even sure I would overly "care" who it was.

I really dont think it's something I'd ever act on, I havent for this long, but my inner aug is telling me it wants to stick it's dick in another female.

I kinda have a similar feeling. 9 month relationship. She's fairly open to the idea of me fucking someone else as long as it was just that...more open than me. So if the itch needs to be scratched, it can be but I myself would prefer not to. But at the same time, vaginas are awesome and I want to experience more of them.

Mathias, sex with a woman is kinda cool because the vagina lubes itself up. If you finger her the general rule is to use only one finger (the muscles tighten to fit around whatever goes inside, that's why tampons stay in), don't go shoving 2-3 in all at once. Move your finger up like a "come here" movement against the top, it feels weird when you do it sideways or backwards or just poke aimlessly. If there is more than a 6 inch height difference, missionary position can be uncomfortable and weird. I'm sure she knows what she's doing though, let her lead.

Mathias, sex with a woman is kinda cool because the vagina lubes itself up. If you finger her the general rule is to use only one finger (the muscles tighten to fit around whatever goes inside, that's why tampons stay in), don't go shoving 2-3 in all at once. Move your finger up like a "come here" movement against the top, it feels weird when you do it sideways or backwards or just poke aimlessly. If there is more than a 6 inch height difference, missionary position can be uncomfortable and weird. I'm sure she knows what she's doing though, let her lead.

I wanked like 1/2 hour ago, but whatever.

A girl I like is trying to get me to go to Montreal for Warped tour. Sad thing is... I'm actually seriously considering it. Faaaack! At least 3OH3! will be playing, bahahaha.

Make haste, your balls might disappear altogether. Fuck her while they're still there!

Lol I doubt I would be able to fuck her. 5-year-difference in our ages and all. :V But she's fuckin fun to talk to and chill with, absolutely adorable girl... I might go if I can con one of my close friends to come with me. Lmao.

Sometimes when I wank,.. (// time to decide whether to read on or to skip this post)...

...I imagine this cute little bitch I've only met few times. She's this pretty dancer of some sort and I'd like that ass so much. I don't know why though, there are different butts of different chicks that I see so often and they are pretty too. I don't see a reason why this one should be stuck in my head and make my dick grow faster than angry Hulk. It's round and perfect and I just need that cuteness in the face, I need it to NEED to fuck that chick, to hold her and FUCK the shit out of her., lick it and bury my face between those buttocks. Stay there and wait until my need to get inside her overrides anything in my brain and then torture myself with the NEED, the taste, the smell of her whole body and mainly the fucking butt. People say that some guys like the top more, but I'm a butt guy. I like those round cute things that just want to be held and fucked to madness.

EDIT: URHGGHGHHHHHH.

:lol: Onder, we've all been there man. I know how you feel. I'm a tits guy myself, but a Grade A ass can also drive me into an absolutely primal frenzy.

Titties are nice too.

EDIT: Hey Butt, I think you once posted a picture of yourself which I'm not sure if it was legit or not, but you had facial hair there and I would like to see it again, OR a new picture of your facial hair if it hasn't changed. (not for masturbatory purposes)

Sometimes when I wank,.. (// time to decide whether to read on or to skip this post)...

...I imagine this cute little bitch I've only met few times. She's this pretty dancer of some sort and I'd like that ass so much. I don't know why though, there are different butts of different chicks that I see so often and they are pretty too. I don't see a reason why this one should be stuck in my head and make my dick grow faster than angry Hulk. It's round and perfect and I just need that cuteness in the face, I need it to NEED to fuck that chick, to hold her and FUCK the shit out of her., lick it and bury my face between those buttocks. Stay there and wait until my need to get inside her overrides anything in my brain and then torture myself with the NEED, the taste, the smell of her whole body and mainly the fucking butt. People say that some guys like the top more, but I'm a butt guy. I like those round cute things that just want to be held and fucked to madness.

EDIT: URHGGHGHHHHHH.

I'm so fucking hard right now. Thank you, my sexy malé zvíře.