Males and Females

Mathias, never say "not bisexual" until you've been with a flat chested Asian chick...though I know an alarming number of gay men (inc my high school sweetheart) who claimed to like yellow chicks and then wound up coming out of the closet...

Also are buttholes really that different from frontholes? Maybe I'm doing it wrong

I would try it. Current gf said no way to anything going in any buttholes. Buddy of mine says buttfucking a girl feels amazing

whatever

Relevant

Hot-Chicks-Novelty-Shirts-Pregnancy.jpg

I realized why I am so messed up. It's because I identify with my father so much and look to his example as a model to guide me through life. He met my mother in middle school and married her pretty much right after he graduated college. Well, I just graduated college and I'm not where he was.

It's weird because sometimes I get royally pissed at Simone de Beauvoir. Not because she's wrong, but because she's right. Women have been liberated for the most part and raised to the status of men in society, for the most part. The result is that it's so much harder to acquire and maintain relationships and marriages. All my idols, Socrates, Plato, Aristotle, Machiavelli, all had wives to come home to and fuck everyday while during the day they pursued their projects and made an impact on the progress of human civilization.

I want to be like those idols, to have a project, but I feel I cannot do that until I have that female component squared away so it is no longer a distraction and rather a certainty I can depend upon. That was how it was for two years of my life and during that time I made the greatest strides in my life and really formed my identity. Now it's all fallen apart.

It's almost a negative dialectic because I know objectively that women are equal to men, but the fact of that means that the tradition of keeping women in cyclical, predictable, traditional roles in society can no longer be relied upon and it's keeping men like me from reaching my full potential as a human being. Part of that humanity is the need to have intimacy. That's a basic need, low on Maslow's hierarchy, and without it I cannot reach the top of that pyramid of self-actualization.

So....as I end high school, I have realized there is a scary amount of women that have wanted me...a lot of confessions come out when you leave, and these are stunningly gorgeous girls too. It's a bit sad because I never really took the time to chase womenz and I haven't had a legitimate relationship at all. Also many of them I have been around but haven't actually talked too, which is weird, because all it takes is one little conversation and maybe something could have happened. Who knows. Anyways, It will be more of a priority, I suppose, to at least make some great girls that are friends and get into relationships, I think it's important and I'll have the confidence to do so.

Don't really want to burst your bubble dude, but I believe that's "leaving high school" syndrome. I had the same thing happen to me when I was leaving high school 6 and a half years ago, all these girls started coming up to me telling me the same thing. I also wasn't one of the jocks or loser kids, in fact I was known as the stoner dude who listened to metal, played guitar.

I was going away to Singapore for 2 years for my national service, and back then it seemed like forever. I had relationships in high school but they weren't really of any substance, (I was 17 what do you expect).

Are you planning to go to college? You'll do most of your growing up after high school.

Zeph, I think you should continue bettering yourself. There is no reason you shouldn't find someone, especially as an intellectual. Sooner than later through similar interest and virtues you will meet a woman who will value you. I think the best way to find someone is to work on yourself first and through your own creation and self discovery find and most importantly choose someone you value.

Zeph - find a chick who wants that too and synchronize your schedules so that you're busy at the same time and free at the same time. At the risk of sounding like Dakryn, what I've got going on with MP sounds like a situation that might be good for you. We have the same job with the same hours and both like our hobbies and creative pursuits to happen in the same "after work" window. No one is sequestered into a "traditional" gender role and we are just two people who make time for each other when it is convenient. I don't think it would be so hard for you to meet a woman who is wired similarly to you.

failure_of_threads, just wait until you get to college dude. The world awaits you. And that's life when you're an attractive dude, missed opportunities everywhere. Plenty of time for you to make life happen!

In the past the girls I've been with have all been inferior intellectually, making it easier for me to dominate them. The only exception was Psychobitch, who was only with me for so long since I was her first boyfriend so she didn't know better and the whole relationship was basically me worrying about when her strong personality was going to make things shitty (which happened after the breakup, it turns out).

I know the one I want should be the one most like me--an intellectual with similar goals--and that's my ideal, but somehow I find that too good to be true and I'm too impatient to simply wait for that to happen.

Mathias, never say "not bisexual" until you've been with a flat chested Asian chick...though I know an alarming number of gay men (inc my high school sweetheart) who claimed to like yellow chicks and then wound up coming out of the closet...

Also are buttholes really that different from frontholes? Maybe I'm doing it wrong

Haha, I'll put it on the list. And anal is great. A tight ass is fantastic especially if you aren't wearing a condom. However, I don't how pleasurable it is vs. vaginal sex from a receiver's standpoint.

Mathias: Just curious, what do you think of female breasts?

They were fun to play with. I enjoyed them actually.

haha, you know I'm just messin :loco:

Haha yeah dude it's all good

I realized why I am so messed up. It's because I identify with my father so much and look to his example as a model to guide me through life. He met my mother in middle school and married her pretty much right after he graduated college. Well, I just graduated college and I'm not where he was.

It's weird because sometimes I get royally pissed at Simone de Beauvoir. Not because she's wrong, but because she's right. Women have been liberated for the most part and raised to the status of men in society, for the most part. The result is that it's so much harder to acquire and maintain relationships and marriages. All my idols, Socrates, Plato, Aristotle, Machiavelli, all had wives to come home to and fuck everyday while during the day they pursued their projects and made an impact on the progress of human civilization.

I want to be like those idols, to have a project, but I feel I cannot do that until I have that female component squared away so it is no longer a distraction and rather a certainty I can depend upon. That was how it was for two years of my life and during that time I made the greatest strides in my life and really formed my identity. Now it's all fallen apart.

It's almost a negative dialectic because I know objectively that women are equal to men, but the fact of that means that the tradition of keeping women in cyclical, predictable, traditional roles in society can no longer be relied upon and it's keeping men like me from reaching my full potential as a human being. Part of that humanity is the need to have intimacy. That's a basic need, low on Maslow's hierarchy, and without it I cannot reach the top of that pyramid of self-actualization.

Being single is fine when you're young tho...besides, you could end up teaching somewhere out of state, so you wouldn't want to get in a sticky situation before you settled.

Zeph, I know what you mean, man, with the whole "distraction" thing... not having a girlfriend absolutely blows but you should focus on yerself man. Yer an extremely intelligent dude, it shouldn't be too hard to find a woman that matches up. You just gotta stop looking man, that's when they start appearing.

Yes, they feel quite different. And frankly, I prefer vaginas. The ass is a bit tighter, but the texture is less pleasant and you can't go as hard or as fast or in as many different positions.

Tbh it's still possible to have a low-maintenance relationship (which is what you want, it seems). Or, better, find a girl who actual inspires some actual emotions in you, and then you won't mind having to pay attention to her now and then. Or get really good at jerking off.

Mathiäs;9845012 said:
They were fun to play with. I enjoyed them actually.
Good man.

Maybe irrelevant, but I remember in some history that Plato and Aristotle were somewhat gay and Socrates hated women, since it distracted him from pursuing knowledge.
Machiavelli is a good example, though :lol: