Males and Females

Mathias, never say "not bisexual" until you've been with a flat chested Asian chick...though I know an alarming number of gay men (inc my high school sweetheart) who claimed to like yellow chicks and then wound up coming out of the closet...

re: yellow fever...

To me the attractive characteristic isn't so much the thin bodies as the fact that thinner women just have more attractive and youthful looking facial features. I see plenty of white women every day who would have absolutely stunning faces if they just lost some pounds. It just so happens that Asian women, through genes or diet tend to be thinner, thus bringing out that potential beauty. So there isn't so much a preference for any Asian specific features so much as the fact that far less Asian women have that "full" looking face like so many chubby ass white women do.

re: yellow fever...

To me the attractive characteristic isn't so much the thin bodies as the fact that thinner women just have more attractive and youthful looking facial features. I see plenty of white women every day who would have absolutely stunning faces if they just lost some pounds. It just so happens that Asian women, through genes or diet tend to be thinner, thus bringing out that potential beauty. So there isn't so much a preference for any Asian specific features so much as the fact that far less Asian women have that "full" looking face like so many chubby ass white women do.

In Europe girls are thinner too. It's just the american shewhale syndrom. Anyways, I myself do not see why so many white guys are attracted to asian chicks. I see a lot of them every day and they are usually just normal.

So my ex has been going out off and on with the vocalist of Ashdautas, and out of nowhere, a couple days ago, I got this:

Hey you stupid motherfucker, this is your one and only warning. Take all of the motherfucking pictures you have of Kristina off of your facebook, now. Bad enough you act like a little fucking bitch and didnt take pictures of Ashdautas when we played in the cave [lol I was at work] but I am not having this shit anymore. I catch you in vegas the next time I am there and we are going to have some fun you fucking faggot. You fucked with the wrong wolf, pendejo.

Unfortunately, his threats aren't much of a joke (he has a felony, might I add).

haha yeah, that's why I come to the social thread. I can just type what ever the fuck and not give shit. Plus there are so many interesting characters here I can count on nothing, it's usually some really interesting feed back in a very useless way. :popcorn:

Stront, Looks like you picked a winner in the past as well.

That guy deserves to be reported to the police, though the risk to your person probably doesn't justify going through with that

I just lost a lot of respect for that band. What a douche.

Yeah I know, fucking ridiculous.

zabu of nΩd;9847642 said:
That guy deserves to be reported to the police, though the risk to your person probably doesn't justify going through with that

I seriously want to. The reason he has a felony was that the cops found an AK 47 at his place when investigating him for a stabbing. But I seriously want to get that fucker where he belongs.

Is this the dude that cuts himself on stage?

No, thats the vocalist of Arizmenda.

Edit: Well I wanted to try and contact Facebook about it, by reporting the message, but I can't since he blocked me. Wtf.

You should be receiving a message shortly.

Seriously though, there is apparently a rather unfortunate tendency within that whole Black Twilight Circle...circle of neanderthal behavior and tough guy idiotic violence that it does somewhat diminish my appreciation for the music, which I do enjoy to varying degrees. Volahn in particular is very good.

Nonsense, clearly his belonging to a sub-par black/thrash/faggot metal band demonstrates that his testicles are the size of severed chipmunk heads.

Maybe his dick has a super ego and his brain just has a load of testosterone in a weird sack in the middle of it that's stunted the growth of the lobes.