Males and Females

Maybe his dick has a super ego and his brain just has a load of testosterone in a weird sack in the middle of it that's stunted the growth of the lobes.

Dicks don't have ego's, they have veins. You may be onto something however.

Chase, is this guy really veiny?

So my ex has been going out off and on with the vocalist of Ashdautas, and out of nowhere, a couple days ago, I got this:

Hey you stupid motherfucker, this is your one and only warning. Take all of the motherfucking pictures you have of Kristina off of your facebook, now. Bad enough you act like a little fucking bitch and didnt take pictures of Ashdautas when we played in the cave [lol I was at work] but I am not having this shit anymore. I catch you in vegas the next time I am there and we are going to have some fun you fucking faggot. You fucked with the wrong wolf, pendejo.

Unfortunately, his threats aren't much of a joke (he has a felony, might I add).

:lol: I've got your back bro. I'm strapping too and actually have experience shooting fucks. :thumbsupforthegoodteam:

I'm really glad my ex hasn't even tried talking to me in almost a year.

my ex, who i was with for almost 5 years on and off, still hangs out with my younger brother and picks him up at my house with her fucking tool boyfriend. she doesnt try to talk to me but thats probably just her way of getting to me. she would. i'm going to walk out there reach in the passenger window and punch that faggot in the face one day...

Was at a bar tonight and a girl was borderline hitting on me and a friend of mine, but she was pretty drunk and, goddammit, was there with her friends, who eventually dragged her away to another bar. To have gone on to said other bar would have been predatorial. Would have hit, though.

That Ashdautas dude is royally fucked up. Holy shit. Also I wish my ex would stop talking to me, but she won't. To add the icing to the shit-cake also, me and her have a few mutual friends who she hangs out with often, and blabs about me all the fucking time to. It's like she's trying to distance me from my friends by making it seem to our friends like I'm being an asshole or treating her unfairly. Manipulative fucking wench.

S
She asked me if I posted anything in it about us. I told her I said "things are going well." That is certainly the case. She just visited for over a week, and we've had the time of our lives. I'm feeling much more confident about us living together for a year starting in September. For by that time, we'll have been going out for well over a year, and beyond that, who knows, but I won't get ahead of myself.

This too :lol:

Yeah, it was a shitty relationship tbh. Sorry about that man. :lol: As for my first post in this thread, turns out it was about one of my best friends, the girl who actually I asked to come with me to Warped this July. So yeah, me and her have patched things up, which is awesome.
So that chick I told to fuck off five months ago, that chick who a year earlier used to be my best friend, the one who just completely shut down and stopped talking to me, ended up waving me down at a fair while my g/f was on a ride to speak to me. It was a nice, long chat too. Normally I'd have been like "holy shit, took long enough".

Except even now, she doesn't really talk to me still. We live in the same small village of 200-300 people. She never says hi, I never see her outside anymore, and even now, conversations online generally only last maybe 3-4 minutes before she says "gotta go, bye".

I can't tell if she's still pissed off at me or not, but if so... the fuck, women? Why do you constantly confuse us guys with this mixed signals bullshit? I even apologized and said "hey, thank you, it was nice talking to you, sorry for any bullshit, I hope we can be friends again". I thought I did good here... why still the semi-silent treatment?

and to the women love assholes thing, i feel like some women love assholes, some just like guys that seem confident, and some like vulnerable pathetic guys that they can manipulate until we turn into little piles of mush
So women do love "assholes" but then they always end up getting their heart broken in the end.
I think confidence is key.
Not sure about the maniplutaion on vulnerable pathetic guys.... that's far too intense.

There are definitely chicks who'll manipulate 'pathetic guys' - I've found myself the victim of that more than I'm comfortable with it having happened, and so I've since come to realize that yeah confidence is key.

It is mostly about striking a balance. Allowing ones personality to shine through without allowing others to walk all over. It can be a pain, but getting to that point is great.

For FUCKS sake, I am of course just now hearing that I girl I had a crush on for a good portion of the year had a big crush on me as well. Oh no big deal but i'm leaving/moving in 6 fucking days....and I've been inundated with people expressing their feelings towards me, which is very bittersweet. I wish I could at least have the summer with everyone...
Things will be MUCH different with women, I don't want to be a "G" or a player, I will never be that guy, but I think it's safe to say I am desirable at some sort of level and I need to live that up to its potential.