Males and Females

Sometimes fat bitches will find a good looking but green guy and kind of bully him into being their fuck buddy.

I've thankfully met some sane ones but it's a shame they don't want to be any more than friends with me, lmao. Also MY FUCK boys and girls, psycho ex-girlfriend is at it again, fucking harassing me through text. I just sent her number into Telus, reported it for abuse, it'd look fucking good on her if her number got deactivated (and as a result, the cell phone I got her for her last birthday became useless).

Well that was easy. I've got a couple chicks blowing my shit up, this one chick in particular that I've known since high school pretty much wants my cock.

To clarify what happened: This all started at my friend's house. He was hosting out cookout today and had invited a shit load of people for some reason. I made my rounds talking to everyone and this and that and of course one of the big topics of conversation was that Ashley dumped my ass a few months ago. Next thing I know as I'm driving home I get a few text messages from these girls who got my number through other people there.

What to do...what to do...

Based off of what they looked like today, i.e. it was hot as fuck and everyone was sweating their balls off therefore probably not the best case to judge one on their looks (although if they were in bikinis this would be much, much easier), I'd say they're both borderline 8's, but in different ways.

One girl is super skinny, small tits, and around 5'6". Other same height, thicker build with big tits (at least D's). I'd argue smaller tits (for which she shall now be referred to) has a cuter face, whereas big tits just has a "better" looking womanly curvy figure imo.

If small tits had big tits tits she'd have four tits and big tits wouldn't have any tits tits.

And that'd just be weird.

I'm imagining big tits now (or at least, a chick with Rick's specifications, since I have not seen what big tits looks like), titless, with gaping wounds where her big tits used to be. Metal as fuck. :kickass: There should be a metal album about sawing a chick's tits off.