Males and Females

I'll just say this: I can't stand rail thin girls. I like girls with a little meat on them. and as mentioned earlier, how it's distributed kind of makes a big deal

Yeah dude. You'd be super popular WAIF. I met a dude about your height and build on a plane from Amsterdam to Seoul. He was working as an English teacher and he had FIVE GIRLFRIENDS. FIVE OF THEM.

Let's stop bullshitting here, guys. A majority of white American men (which is what a good number of us are) have zero tolerance for flab. If a girl weighs more than 100 lbs. she's considered fat, and ideally they would like them between 80 and 90 lbs. Also, any girl over 5' 3" is considered an Amazon and perhaps a post-op tranny. I'm not that way at all, I personally like big hips, asses, and boobs, and think if a woman is under 120 she's on the scrawny side. That being said, it's all about weight distribution. If a girl weighs 150, but has no ass and a flat chest, she has an ugly body imo.

Your weights are off SN. Most dudes probably prefer a chick 5'2-5'6 and 110-125 lbs.

dita-von-teese-for-wonderbra.jpg

Dita von Teese weighs 114 lbs and is 5'6

80-90 lbs on a chick around 5'4 looks like this and looks more emaciated on non-Asian girls who tend to have bigger bone structures

2008031307214481bda.jpg

Any other skinny white dudes have a problem with having to fight off the fatties (esp fat black women, my god they love us) off with a stick? I get probably 10x as many of them hitting on me as I can get the time of day from one thin white/asian woman when I initiate it.

Can we do some kind of mind transfer or something?
I have definitely noticed that women of color (black and brown) are more into me than others. That's cool with me though. I'm a fan of curvier girls anyway so it works.

Totally. Better to have a big stomach than huge hips/thighs. Otherwise not fuckable.
Wow, I'd say the opposite. Birthing hips are great, a paunch is not.

I'll just say this: I can't stand rail thin girls. I like girls with a little meat on them. and as mentioned earlier, how it's distributed kind of makes a big deal

I generally agree with this, but when it comes to Asian broads I'm a little more tolerant. For instance, I have a massive crush on this lovely specimen.

The one who fits my height/weight profile is like 100 years old. OK she's probably 35, but white chicks don't age very well when they dress like grandmas.

Asians are designed to be lanky and thin, much to my chagrin. That said I think for someone who weighs like 35 lbs more than average in Japan I am working that shit.

I think Dita Von Teese is gorgeous,a classic beauty,although she is a weird shape,it must have something to do with those tight ass corsets she wears,I did see a tv program about some old chick who wears tiny corsets and it has made her mid section about as round as her thigh which is tiny,DVT is gorgeous though.

DVT looks like a man in the face but she has an enviable (and enhanced by corsetry) figure for sure.

I probably only say this because I'm straight but I'm personally most attracted to dykey girls with minimal/no curves.

tumblr_l0i5tni6qW1qa3yyeo1_400.jpg

DVT looks like a man in the face but she has an enviable (and enhanced by corsetry) figure for sure.

I probably only say this because I'm straight but I'm personally most attracted to dykey girls with minimal/no curves.

tumblr_l0i5tni6qW1qa3yyeo1_400.jpg

Wait, that's a woman?

EDIT: nvm, it's not a question anymore. That's a man with facial make-up. There is no other possibility.

I'm an ape for liking my women to look like women? Seriously, she must have a penis. Adam's apple, no breasts, forearm hair, thick eyebrows, and while it's hard to tell from the angle it looks like she has a potentially wide jaw as well. Not a real woman. No wonder she's a cross-dressing lesbian.

Your weights are off SN. Most dudes probably prefer a chick 5'2-5'6 and 110-125 lbs...

80-90 lbs on a chick around 5'4 looks like this and looks more emaciated on non-Asian girls who tend to have bigger bone structures

2008031307214481bda.jpg

Nope, that's pretty much the ideal fantasy girl of the average white American meathead douchebag cocksucker, except for her being Asian. Make her white with some bleach blond hair and Joe six pack would sport some hella wood.