Males and Females

Any other skinny white dudes have a problem with having to fight off the fatties (esp fat black women, my god they love us) off with a stick? I get probably 10x as many of them hitting on me as I can get the time of day from one thin white/asian woman when I initiate it.

Can we do some kind of mind transfer or something?

Yeah, kinda. I don't know. I've had it so across the board that I have no idea what type of chick is attracted to me anymore. I have had quite a few fatties hit on me though.

I love controversial social activism groups. Not their ideals, but the chaos they create. It's funny how many people spend their time standing up for these alleged causes that are completely irrelevant and artificial. And that wasn't intended to misogynistic, I was referring to a wide variety of activism groups (mandatory disclaimer).

Any other skinny white dudes have a problem with having to fight off the fatties (esp fat black women, my god they love us) off with a stick? I get probably 10x as many of them hitting on me as I can get the time of day from one thin white/asian woman when I initiate it.

Can we do some kind of mind transfer or something?

You can't even get Asian girls? So many of them have lower than low standards for white guys I would've assumed you were a shoe-in!

With 70% of the U.S. population being overweight it's just something you'll have to take. I am very popular with middle aged balding white men and I have no idea how to get rid of them, other than just being mean/aloof. You could try being mean, like "ew no you're fat."

Has anyone gotten blind drunk and wound up in the sack with a fat chick then woke up desperately thinking of various ways to get the hell out've there or get her the hell outta there? I've had it happen a couple of times.Not for a few years but I remember fondly the feeling of guilt and the need for a shower,the shame can hang around for a while too especially if you tell friends.

There's really not a whole lot of asians here TBH. I'm sure if I went to Cali I'd be drowning in 'em. As for fat? It's is pretty subjective, but I generally only directly pursue the more petite sizes unless I'm particularly drawn to their personality... so there's definitely a clash there between who's interested in me and who I'm interested in. I'm fairly picky overall on several fronts in addition to body type, and am certainly an acquired taste myself just due to my hobbies and such.

That being said I have a pretty high opinion of myself and wouldn't say I'm terrible with women. It's just a matter of finding the right match and I haven't really been looking in the past year on account of having no money/job. Pretty much stuck in limbo until I get that part of my life started anyway. Women aren't exactly high on the list right now, but I thought I'd contribute to the thread some more =P

I'll see you a fat chick and raise you a midget. OK not a midget but like 160 cm/5'3. Granted a very muscular one, but still. :(

There's really not a whole lot of asians here TBH. I'm sure if I went to Cali I'd be drowning in 'em. As for fat? It's is pretty subjective, but I generally only directly pursue the more petite sizes unless I'm particularly drawn to their personality... so there's definitely a clash there between who's interested in me and who I'm interested in. I'm fairly picky overall on several fronts in addition to body type, and am certainly an acquired taste myself just due to my hobbies and such.

That being said I have a pretty high opinion of myself and wouldn't say I'm terrible with women. It's just a matter of finding the right match and I haven't really been looking in the past year on account of having no money/job. Pretty much stuck in limbo until I get that part of my life started anyway. Women aren't exactly high on the list right now, but I thought I'd contribute to the thread some more =P

More to life than chasing women just to keep up appearances. Good on you for having standards. I hope you find a job soon.

Has anyone gotten blind drunk and wound up in the sack with a fat chick then woke up desperately thinking of various ways to get the hell out've there or get her the hell outta there? I've had it happen a couple of times.Not for a few years but I remember fondly the feeling of guilt and the need for a shower,the shame can hang around for a while too especially if you tell friends.

How fat are we talking? I've slept with a few chicks I'm not too proud of but none I would say were obese.

What is the male criteria for "fatties" anyway? Is it determined by number of chins?

Depends on the guy. Sometimes a guy will say a girl is fat and I will feel totally puzzled about it. There are girls who are heavier who a lot of guys would consider fat, but I would just call them "voluptuous." Well, it depends on how their weight is distributed.

Yeah there's been one or two i suppose that would've bordered on obese but not morbidly obese,just kinda fat.One time when both of my parents still lived here(i bought this house off them)I went out and got drunk and picked up a fat chick who was probably the worst one i've taken home to date.Anyway did the deed,with my parents being in the next room,then when i woke up the next morning I realised that in order to get rid of this not-so-pleasant chick i'd have to take her past my pares to get rid of her.I tried making her jump the back fence as there's a public phone booth not far from which she could call a taxi but she was'nt keen on jumping the fence and went out past my pares on her way out.They proceeded(mum in particular) to call me a dirty little so and so,it was a definate lowlight for me personally.

You can't even get Asian girls? So many of them have lower than low standards for white guys I would've assumed you were a shoe-in!

Where? Pretty much all the asian girls I grew up with were either not interested in anyone except asian guys or were so thoroughly Americanized that they were basically white girls.