Males and Females

Quit being melodramatic you cock.

Melodramatic?

1 a : a work (as a movie or play) characterized by extravagant theatricality and by the predominance of plot and physical action over characterization b : the genre of dramatic literature constituted by such works
2 : something resembling a melodrama especially in having a sensational or theatrical quality

The wide-jaw thing might be an exaggeration (like I said, it's hard to tell with the angle and make-up) but everything else I stated (well, and aside from the penis thing which is obvious hyperbole) is clearly observable. I don't see how either of my posts here are worthy of such criticism. She is clearly 99% male. Justin Beiber gets called much worse just for being a boy.

EDIT: And honestly, I think this might be the first time I've ever commented on a woman's physical appearance before on an internet forum. I generally don't care about what people prefer in the opposite (or same) sex, but that picture is ridiculous. And she's not even big enough to be a tr00 dyke in my opinion; needs more penis-resentment and general butchness.

Honestly, it's pretty easy to recognize the person in that picture as a woman.

The real clue would be the abundant presence of distinctly feminine elements in her physical form, although they have been willingly downplayed to some extent in order to achieve a more masculine aesthetic.

–adjective
of, like, or befitting melodrama.
exaggerated and emotional or sentimental; sensational or sensationalized; overdramatic.

You might want to look up all the definitions first.

I was using M-W which only accepted the basic form of the word. Doesn't matter, since by using "exaggeration" in my reply I obviously understood its meaning regardless. Now I'd like to know what I was exaggerating so greatly. The Adam's apple overshadows Ann Coulter's, there are no breasts, dark visible forearm hair, and thick eyebrows all plainly visible. She is a woman like The Flaming Lips are metal.

The real clue would be the abundant presence of distinctly feminine elements in her physical form, although they have been willingly downplayed to some extent in order to achieve a more masculine aesthetic.

I just lol'd at your ANUS-worthy one-liner that didn't actually name any of her distinctly feminine elements.

EDIT: Ok, she is thin and does seem to lack chest hair. So do I and 99% of Japan's male populace if krampus is a reliable source.

I hate to break it to you buddy but women get arm hair, anyone can have thick or thin eyebrows, and not every lady is a D cup. Different people are different.

Stop acting so offended that there's actually one woman in the world that you don't find attractive. Everybody has different tastes, but you're expressing yourself like a complete tool.

Why don't you just shut the fuck up about everything? Jesus fucking Christ you're an annoying antagonistic little prick.

I just lol'd at your ANUS-worthy one-liner that didn't actually name any of her distinctly feminine elements.

You apparently haven't seen the facial features or bodies of many women if you're expecting me to elaborate beyond that. Everyone aside from you seems to find it obvious.

Also, there was nothing remotely ANUS-worthy about my post, although now I know that you're intimidated by complex sentences and words with three syllables or more.

Nope, that's pretty much the ideal fantasy girl of the average white American meathead douchebag cocksucker, except for her being Asian. Make her white with some bleach blond hair and Joe six pack would sport some hella wood.

No, they'd probably be like "nah brah she's like anorexic." White chicks typically can't carry that little weight without looking skeletal. Angela Zhang has really small bones and probably still looks pretty freaky with her clothes off. For reference, I'm almost 5'5 and about 135-140 lbs yet I have child size wrists and can fit into children's shoe sizes.

HamburgerBoy I'd think you'd be a lot more tolerant of the fact that there are lots of different kinds of ladies, and oh also that

IT IS NOT THEIR JOB TO BE ATTRACTIVE TO YOU.

Jesus fucking Christ I hate listening to dudes bitch about dykey chicks as if they have committed a crime by not wearing dresses or having long hair. You don't see girls whining and bitching about gay guys, we just go "oh that one's not for me" and move on.

Valerie, Omni, e-high five.

That skinny chick krampus posted just looks sickly...

The best build IMO comes from a basic small body frame with no outstanding features. A decent amount of body fat can work, as long as it's not accumulated in any one area I think it gives a healthier overall appearance as opposed to that skin tight look.

Mila Kunis is a pretty good example. She's got a slightly darker complexion than I generally like, but she's got a killer body. No defined muscle, no flab, no ribs, just thin.

mila-kunis-20070321-228970.jpg

i like women 5'6 to 5'8 (only slightly shorter than me @ 5'9), with a good amount of firm, toned meat on her. i also like B to C cups and nice round asses. skin color doesnt matter and her face is the most important feature above all.

That skinny Azn chick that Krampus posted is soooo fucking cute. I'd hit it any day of the week. :D

I hate to break it to you buddy but women get arm hair, anyone can have thick or thin eyebrows, and not every lady is a D cup. Different people are different.

Stop acting so offended that there's actually one woman in the world that you don't find attractive. Everybody has different tastes, but you're expressing yourself like a complete tool.

I wasn't offended at all by her sight, as my initial post clearly showed. Then people began calling me an "ape" and a "cock", as I evidently hit some kind of nerve. Why that is I do not know; krampus posted the image as an example of dyke with no curves, which she as a heterosexual woman would be relatively attracted to. Considering that the model makes no attempt to hide her masculine features by wearing a wife-beater and gold chains further shows that.

You apparently haven't seen the facial features or bodies of many women if you're expecting me to elaborate beyond that. Everyone aside from you seems to find it obvious.

Also, there was nothing remotely ANUS-worthy about my post, although now I know that you're intimidated by complex sentences and words with three syllables or more.

"abundant presence of distinctly feminine elements in her physical form" could easily be shortened to "she's got a lotta woman, partner" or something along those lines. You are all word and no content.

HamburgerBoy I'd think you'd be a lot more tolerant of the fact that there are lots of different kinds of ladies, and oh also that

IT IS NOT THEIR JOB TO BE ATTRACTIVE TO YOU.

Jesus fucking Christ I hate listening to dudes bitch about dykey chicks as if they have committed a crime by not wearing dresses or having long hair. You don't see girls whining and bitching about gay guys, we just go "oh that one's not for me" and move on.

Valerie, Omni, e-high five.

As I said, I virtually never comment on pictures of women being unattractive. I didn't even explicitly state so in my post; I just said that she looks extremely male. For what it's worth I'm an effeminate girly boy myself, and I've been confused for a female many times in my life. I have nothing against transvestites or transgendered people. The model you posted was merely an exceptional example of one, and thus worthy of comment.

(And I honestly do love short hair on women; notice that I didn't comment on her hair at all.)