Males and Females

Man-Purse is coming over tonight. I am thinking of going to the mall to get him Subway cookies because he likes them a lot, but the mall is 45 minutes away and there's no guarantee they will have chocolate chip.

Subway cookies are fucking awesome. Call ahead to see if they have them/try to reserve them. I've done that before.

I was pretty pissed about their chipotle chicken and cheese $5 footlong of the month. For one, you always get cheese. That's a given, not a selling point. And the chipotle chicken was predicated on asking for the chipotle mayo when you get to the end of the line. It's not like the buffalo chicken where it's already prepared when they throw it on the bread. So if I wasn't paying attention I'd get a bland chicken sub. How lame.

Seriously. I once got a Subway sandwich on jalapeno bread, with pepperjack cheese and buffalo chicken. It still was barely spicy.

Subways vary significantly in quality. I like the one that is near me. Subway is better than Quiznos and Blimpie for the type of sub that I like to get anyway, which is a cold sub, so Quiznos' primary gimmick does nothing for me.