Males and Females

Maybe he died.
I enjoy your negativity :kickass:

Someone said to a person I know that people like me (disabled persons) don't need love :confused
That's an extremely shitty thing to think

I choose... "Intelligent" And "Pick two."

Oh, I get two more you say? Well then, "emotionally stable" and "good-looking" it is, then!
I enjoy your positivity

Remember the number one minority in America is the Male Individual. Women want to be your master. It's this liberal pussified country were living in.
:lol:

If you're half as irritating irl as you are here, you need to keep the first female that tolerates you.
Nice

He is skinny. He might be a good bottom.
Nice x2

Finally some positive direction in my woman world, promising things going with the chick I was with prior to my most recent crazy psycho bitch.

I'LL FUCKIN KILL MYSELF I SWEAR

I'm having 2 males over tonight for music practice. Hawaiian weightlifters. Upset they are on a diet, was looking forward to eating a gigantic dinner with them.

I didn't get to reply to any of the previous messages but here goes.

Yes it's bad. No matter how innocent your current "friendship" is, most of the chicks you hook up with from now on who find this out are secretly going to be shitting their pants and constantly paranoid. Just refer back to those pie charts zabu posted about every time your future girl says she's "fine."

I know this, it is a little awkward telling a new girl you're trying to hook in with that your ex is a really good friend which is why I don't really reveal much to anyone I just met. The paranoia is understandable especially since I'm not really after a long lasting relationship now either.

My ex was all 3 points in the triangle which was why it was so depressing to lose her. Haha...

My ex was good looking, and average intelligence... she was sorta vapid though. It sucked trying to have an intelligent conversation with her cause she got lost and confused when I'd start discussing things like art, religion, etc.
tumblr_ll7ufrqXUa1qh26nho1_500.jpg

Intelligent and good-looking pl0x
So I finally got the excuse from the other day, he said "Im really sorry I was really sick and really busy."
I just didn't respond.
Then he said "I hope we are still cool"
Still haven't responded...
Just figured since I put shit up here about what happened I would
let you know what the reason was...
I think it's b/s, it is not hard to tell someone you are
sick. Oh well, shit happens.

Were I in that position, I'd expect at least a text saying "sorry, can't make it". Even if no reason was given, it'd save me making a trip and waiting for someone who's not gonna show.

Fuck em both and post pics!

Not an option, one is balding and the other one is shorter than I am. And neither of them can tune their instruments to a friggin keyboard for consistency so I had to play a semitone off the entire time. /whine

Man-Purse is coming over tonight. I am thinking of going to the mall to get him Subway cookies because he likes them a lot, but the mall is 45 minutes away and there's no guarantee they will have chocolate chip.

Not an option, one is balding and the other one is shorter than I am. And neither of them can tune their instruments to a friggin keyboard for consistency so I had to play a semitone off the entire time. /whine

Man-Purse is coming over tonight. I am thinking of going to the mall to get him Subway cookies because he likes them a lot, but the mall is 45 minutes away and there's no guarantee they will have chocolate chip.

I'm sure the chocolate highway would be an agreeable facsimile.