Males and Females

^good-looking, dumb and unstable, my area of expertise

Of the three girls I've really been with, each was a different combination of the two. I've hit for the cycle, I guess.
wait so which two was fire-juggler?

zabu of nΩd;9866556 said:
I would imagine the male version having something like "not an asshole" instead of "emotionally stable" as the bottom-left option

Or maybe some sort or asshole meter. From a Woman's perspective all men are assholes in some way but in reality we just don't give a shit about half the shit that comes out of their mouth. Remember the number one minority in America is the Male Individual. Women want to be your master. It's this liberal pussified country were living in.

I beg to differ. If it's the kind of girl I enjoy talking to (even as just a friend), I'm gonna care what comes out of their mouth. It doesn't mean I care all the time, but I avoid people in general who talk about shit I don't care about.

^good-looking, dumb and affordable, my area of expertise

FYP. Someone had to.

So I finally got the excuse from the other day, he said "Im really sorry I was really sick and really busy."
I just didn't respond.
Then he said "I hope we are still cool"
Still haven't responded...
Just figured since I put shit up here about what happened I would
let you know what the reason was...
I think it's b/s, it is not hard to tell someone you are
sick. Oh well, shit happens.

I'm stuck with someone who's all three.. she kinda makes me feel fucking inferior or something.

AHAHA oh god can I ever relate to you. I'm just waiting for the day he wakes up and goes "What the fuck am I doing with this krampus thing?"

IMO intelligent and emotionally stable but not good looking = friend. I could never date someone who I don't find good looking. I can't wait until we leave Japan and MP stops getting straight perms and grows his hair out, he will be even more good looking.

What are your feelings on influencing your person to change their looks/where are the boundaries? I don't say anything unless asked, I remember being really annoyed at an ex who told me to lose weight and go to the gym.