Males and Females

eh, i dont think its weird either. i've had a long term relationship end and turn into a fine friendship as well as a short one, where im now friends with my exes boyfriend and chill with them both. its occasionally akward when we mutually remember we both fucked his girl but other than that its cool, as long as you make it cool...

I think it is totally normal and I agree w krampus.
and onder, did you get the link i posted for you earlier?

Question: Is it bad that my ex-girlfriend and I are the best of friends now? Alot of girls seem to think that it's weird and usually aren't very comfortable with that.

Who cares as long as you're both happy? A lot of people stay friends or become friends with exes and go on to have normal and healthy relationships with new people.

I am friends with some girls. It‘s cool! Try it!

True. Most girls seem uncomfortable with the fact that I'm still so close to her. Obviously this isn't something I tell every girl I meet, but when it comes up in conversation the general reaction is "What, how can you guys do that? I hate all my exes. Plus it's weird."

I think it is totally normal and I agree w krampus.
and onder, did you get the link i posted for you earlier?

Yes I was pretty sure that you were the chick commenting on Zeph‘s statuses so that was a confirmation.

True. Most girls seem uncomfortable with the fact that I'm still so close to her. Obviously this isn't something I tell every girl I meet, but when it comes up in conversation the general reaction is "What, how can you guys do that? I hate all my exes. Plus it's weird."

well if your ex is an evil, attention whoreing soul sucking harlot like most women then i can see myself saying that but hey, if you ended on good terms then why not. you might even get some poon on the side.

^ Haha, fuck I wish. She was a great root.

We ended on good terms even though I didn't take it very well. We're all good now and probably better friends than we've ever been since we understand each other so well. I'm actually hopeful for a relationship with her again in the future, but for now we both agreed that we'd see other people.

I'm really confused. My best friend and I almost got into a relationship a while ago. We're way more similar than we are different. I see no reason why I shan't pursue it for it's seemingly perfect. As a result of that, I judge every new girl in comparison to her. I don't find anyone as witty, charming or beautiful.

I'm waiting for the "MEN AND WOMEN CAN'T JUST BE FRIENDS" brigade to give their 2 cents.

People who think that are chromosomally lacking.

I don't have much to add to that other than, MEN AND WOMEN CAN'T JUST BE FRIENDS. FACT.

Question: Is it bad that my ex-girlfriend and I are the best of friends now? Alot of girls seem to think that it's weird and usually aren't very comfortable with that.

Yes it's bad. No matter how innocent your current "friendship" is, most of the chicks you hook up with from now on who find this out are secretly going to be shitting their pants and constantly paranoid. Just refer back to those pie charts zabu posted about every time your future girl says she's "fine."

I'm pretty sure in some cases we can just be friends. There will always be elements of jealousy/power play that have to be beaten down and suppressed but if you've evolved beyond smelling your own feces you can control yourself.

I'm waiting for the "MEN AND WOMEN CAN'T JUST BE FRIENDS" brigade to give their 2 cents.

^ Haha, fuck I wish. She was a great root.

We ended on good terms even though I didn't take it very well. We're all good now and probably better friends than we've ever been since we understand each other so well. I'm actually hopeful for a relationship with her again in the future, but for now we both agreed that we'd see other people.

Of course the rule doesn't negate the possibility for exceptions, but no woman is qualified to decide what the exceptions are (unless you are a certified mind reader ldo :p).

I'm pretty sure in some cases we can just be friends. There will always be elements of jealousy/power play that have to be beaten down and suppressed but if you've evolved beyond smelling your own feces you can control yourself.

Don't get me wrong, I have quite a number of women acquaintances. However, I have not yet found a woman that has just enough substance to where I want to be around her and talk to her. Not too much substance though, that would result in either a relationship or, if not, I would become sexually frustrated and then completely uninterested a couple of days later. Maybe if I were married, but still probably not.

I think men and women can be just friends... I have quite a few close female friends; most of them are great listeners!

Don't get me wrong, I have quite a number of women acquaintances. However, I have not yet found a woman that has just enough substance to where I want to be around her and talk to her. Not too much substance though, that would result in either a relationship or, if not, I would become sexually frustrated and then completely uninterested a couple of days later. Maybe if I were married, but still probably not.

Interesting. What about a girl with lots of substance who just happens to be ugly or not attractive? I think I may be on the same boat with you, I have a gigantic harem of male friends all of whom are either a) attractive physically but with glaring personality flaws that prevent me from being interested or b) really great people who I'm just not attracted to. The ones who are good looking and awesome are too good to be true and I block them out because I know I wouldn't be able to control myself.

My useless 2 cents here: I'm best friends with one ex and the complete opposite with another. There is no rule, only circumstance.