Males and Females

Interesting. What about a girl with lots of substance who just happens to be ugly or not attractive? I think I may be on the same boat with you, I have a gigantic harem of male friends all of whom are either a) attractive physically but with glaring personality flaws that prevent me from being interested or b) really great people who I'm just not attracted to. The ones who are good looking and awesome are too good to be true and I block them out because I know I wouldn't be able to control myself.

The girl not being attractive but having a fantastic mind causes another problem; they become attracted to me and then I have to friend zone them. I've been friend zoned more times than I would like to admit (I was too nice, and therefore not fuckable. I learned my lesson),so I know how much it sucks, especially if you really do like, or even are in love with the other person. Because of this, I avoid the fiasco all together by never getting close enough to the girl for her to develop feelings.

God bless the friend zone. I've only been friend zoned like that once (that I know of) and it was pretty lame since I really liked the guy. Of course now the tables have turned and I'm the one laying the "sorry tee hee" smackdown.

I'd be lying if I said I didn't kind of enjoy when that happens. There is a sick enjoyment in having the power to reject someone.

I have handful of friends who are women who were single when I wasn't but now they're not single when I am. It's frustrating but it helps me be friends with them.

Krampus... I am with you 110% on this one. I end up getting irritated about B!!!

Interesting. What about a girl with lots of substance who just happens to be ugly or not attractive? I think I may be on the same boat with you, I have a gigantic harem of male friends all of whom are either a) attractive physically but with glaring personality flaws that prevent me from being interested or b) really great people who I'm just not attracted to. The ones who are good looking and awesome are too good to be true and I block them out because I know I wouldn't be able to control myself.

And WOW, this literally made me lol.
I can totally be "just friends" with women.

But they gotta fuck me first.

tumblr_ll7ufrqXUa1qh26nho1_500.jpg

Mathiäs;9866031 said:
I hate rejecting people and hurting their feelings. It happens a lot, seems like

If everybody around me could hear you, that would help. I never experienced this problem while my trips to the USA or to the UK, but over here, some people, men particularly, can be very hard with some short disabled women as it's my case :( Someone said to a person I know that people like me (disabled persons) don't need love :confused: That must be why I'm still single, but don't get me wrong, I'm totally happy :) The biggest problem is that I never have someone to come with me to some concerts as nobody around me love metal music or hard rock - shame! They prefer judge me because I'm a Christian woman who love metal :rolleyes: