Males and Females

Only reason a guy does this to a girl he likes without a raging apology is another female, probably an ex or something.

me too!

How old is this dude, do you know he's single, blahblahblah, did you get physical, what's the scoop???

The only reasons I can think of that a dude would do that is

1.) He got called out by his wife/gf/some other chick
2.) He lost interest
3.) He has some kind of schizoid personality disorder

4) He's so afraid of how infatuated he is that he is afraid of screwing up and is avoiding any first encounter. However, this reason is rare.

me too!

How old is this dude, do you know he's single, blahblahblah, did you get physical, what's the scoop???

The only reasons I can think of that a dude would do that is

1.) He got called out by his wife/gf/some other chick
2.) He lost interest
3.) He has some kind of schizoid personality disorder
Krampus--- he IS single, he got out of a relationship a couple weeks ago, which is fine, I am NOT trying to be his gf. We are just friends. And yes we did get physical LOL.
I am thinking it is #3, because seriously things have been great lately, until this. And I know I have not done or said anything wrong.
I am bummed but at the same time its better these things happen sooner than later.

UM tetris... I wish. I dont think anyone uses my name and infatuated in the same sentence though. Have you lurked my page yet? I know you are.
4) He's so afraid of how infatuated he is that he is afraid of screwing up and is avoiding any first encounter. However, this reason is rare.

MAN BABY!
In the case of #4, he is a manbaby with no balls, avoid avoid avoid

Was the physical good? Nothing ruins a friendship faster than bad secks. Sorry he's stressin you out, you should fuck his dad.

Who cares as long as you're both happy? A lot of people stay friends or become friends with exes and go on to have normal and healthy relationships with new people.