Males and Females

128745437173011767.png

song-chart-memes-woman-means.jpg

129011251752749220.png

oh lord, way to be subtle Tetris :lol:
Word. I'm just all confused about a boy. :(

What's wrong? I'm not overly experienced in the ways of relationships or anything, but I am a dude, so I can offer advice if needed. We're all friends here at the GMD. :V

He added. Me then messaged me and told me I didn't know who he was.
Lol anyways. Let's start with a very basic one....
I'm texting this dude, he's responding... then he just stops. So I was like ok whatever he went to bed, phone died ok... then today he was online and I tried talking to him -- ignored. Didn't respond to my text... I'm confused.

Maybe his phone died or he had something else to do. It's possible he signed on and had to be away from his computer for most of the time. I don't know what type of guy he is, so it's hard to judge.

He added. Me then messaged me and told me I didn't know who he was.
Lol anyways. Let's start with a very basic one....
I'm texting this dude, he's responding... then he just stops. So I was like ok whatever he went to bed, phone died ok... then today he was online and I tried talking to him -- ignored. Didn't respond to my text... I'm confused.

How old are you?

Hahahahahaha I know right? I meant to add that he was supposed to meet me somewhere. This happend yesterday. He stood me up. Haven't hear anything since. And everything was fine the last time be talked.
So it doesn't make sense.

I understand it sounds super dumb. But we were talking, plans were made, things were more than fine between the 2 of us. We made plans, he stood me up, haven't hear from him since. So yeah its confusing. If you think its funny of juvenile fine, but it really sucks.