Males and Females

Mathiäs;9857031 said:
And you wonder why people don't like you here? Hah. Idiot.

No. No one ever 'wonders why people don't like them" but many pretentious people overestimate the effects of their actions towards others.

Krampus you can get launched into space. I was here before you, bitch.

She does. She went to my college a couple years before I did and I once met a guy who did coke off her bare butt at a party.

I wonder too, is it a bad habit? Sometimes I am just nice to people.. laugh when they are funny and touch them on the arm or something and people totally think I am flirting and Im not. Its just how I am.

Is flirting considered a bad habit? I always thought people who were smart knew how to use it to charm others into giving them what they want.

Turns out that this guy-who-I-was-hanging-out-with-last-night's sister apparently likes me, and him and the other people I was there with were all, "Aw yeah, you'd be good with her etc etc etc" but I guess she's got a boyfriend or something.

Bah, she was p. cute.

You know, i'm not really planning to do coke at any point in my life, but if i had the chance to snort it off a dead hooker's ass i don't think i could pass that shit up

I looked through them, nothing embarrassing was sent. The girl was totally trying to impress me when my friends asked her what kind of music she liked. She sounded like she knew I was an elitist asshole and tried to make herself look like one as well. My friends said that I listen to death metal and that I didn't expect her to understand a few bands that I listed. She responded saying that she "likes to kill people, pop balloons, and switch people's mail." Then when I asked her if she was single and stuff she said she was "pretty seriously" talking to some bro.

Signals Jerry! Signals!

So the girl I like, likes CoB, old In Flames, and complimented me on one of my ambient tracks.

I AM IN LURVES

The last girl I dated did the same thing...tried to impress me by repeating "I love metal" over and over. Didn't work out, I'm afraid.

Nah, this girl actually does like a bit of metal... not only that but she actually has decent taste in non-metal also, it's pretty grand. On the other hand though, I wish she "tried to impress me", as sadly, she doesn't really seem to be interested in me in that way. Such is life I guess. :/

Be wary of women who only listen to metal because they are in an "angry place" in their lives. Their love for metal will be inversely proportionate to how well your relationship/the rest of their life is going.