Males and Females

Be wary of women who only listen to metal because they are in an "angry place" in their lives. Their love for metal will be inversely proportionate to how well your relationship/the rest of their life is going.

Same with women who love Jesus H. Christ too much.

Got hit on tonight by a gross dude I mercifully offered to play violin for. "I hope I can meet a hot nerdy Asian chick" is not a good pickup line. I won't be accompanying him on any more stupid terrible cover songs again.

It sucks when you meet someone who has great taste in metal or whatever that you share but is lacking in every other area. I think it is a turn-on if someone at least knows what metal is.

Sorry I am drunk

Be wary of women who only listen to metal because they are in an "angry place" in their lives. Their love for metal will be inversely proportionate to how well your relationship/the rest of their life is going.

Not wrong. Well, at 16 I was not really happy, very alone and very shy as well. My sister offered me 'I Was Made For Lovin' You' of KISS and since that time I began to love hard rock and metal. Had a 'break' for few decades and I'm back to metal since I'm on myspace and discovered several artists, Domain first, follow by a lot of other ones :D Strangely, I'm back to metal since 2008, the year after I had a lot of difficulties in my love life, cause of some stupid guys on internet :bah: I'm now very happy - with no man around me - and more than never a metal fan :headbang:

The chick Jimmy posted on the last page looks kinda like a hot version of Amy Winehouse. I don't find Amy Winehouse attractive, but I dig chicks with issues. Not all issues and not all girls, but I'd rather go for a girl that isn't completely stable for some reason. If a girl has no issues I just get bored. Meh.

I don't go for girls without goals. I wouldn't date someone who's going nowhere in life.

It's not so much that as I like helping people. It's also that I think someone with issues tends to be more interesting and easier for me to connect with. I dated a girl who was pretty much issue-free and I had no idea what to do when I freaked out. She told me it was hard for her before we started dating because I was telling her about my issues and it made her kinda nervous.

So you like girls with issues because they make you feel saner? I can see how that would work.

I am coaching my Korean brother from another mother who is a virgin on how to make whoopee like a champ via Facebook chat. I really, really should start charging.

Yarp, that seems like bad news bears tbh. I dunno though... this girl's really level-headed and laid-back, honestly she seems like one of the least baggage-ey girls I've ever met... I'm crushing like a motherfucker. But alas, the only flaw in the plan is that as I said before, she doesn't seem to be interested. Oh well I guess. :/

I don't go for girls without goals. I wouldn't date someone who's going nowhere in life.

Aren't you still a teenager, who presumably dates other teenagers? How many teenagers know where they're going in life? Your posts often make it seem like you have the life experience of a middle aged man.

And listen to your parents, they're probably right about that job stuff.

I am getting a job. I just got annoyed that they changed the deadline and stuff. They changed it back anyway, so it's all good now.