Males and Females

Mathiäs;9856538 said:
I'm a fan of natural skin tone. I hate seeing anything more than a natural tan from being outside a lot.

Whenever I see that overcooked fake n bake orange tan, I'm reminded of oompa loompas. Blonde women look especially bad with carrot skin.

I wanna launch SentinelSlain and Tetrisstatus or whatever his name is into outer space without a space suit.

Thumbs-up.jpg

I'm Asian and I have no problem charming the skirts off girls most of the time.

That's pretty much the name of the game. It honestly doesn't even matter if you're good looking let alone race. I may get some dirt for this but the bottom line is, women like to get fucked. If you don't seem like a guy who could fuck them then they're not going to be interested. Now, I'm not saying that men should be womanizers but if you don't flirt then you're not getting anything but a friend zone.

I don't try to make my flirting obvious tbh with girls I'm into, but according to my friends it is, which is bad. :lol: My buds always make sure to point out that I am blushing or something, which is pretty fucking annoying actually, especially because I AM JUST TRYING TO BE COOL AROUND THEM SO SHUT THE FUCK UP DUDE

Anne Hathaway and Masuimi Max's love child, from the looks of it.

Is flirting considered a bad habit? I always thought people who were smart knew how to use it to charm others into giving them what they want.