Males and Females

Subways vary significantly in quality. I like the one that is near me. Subway is better than Quiznos and Blimpie for the type of sub that I like to get anyway, which is a cold sub, so Quiznos' primary gimmick does nothing for me.

Agreed, I prefer cold grinders.

Jimmy Johns clearly has the better cold sub sandwich anyways.

Quiznos' is my preferred "sub-chain". Im a firm believer in toasted sandwiches though so that may have something to do with it.

Hehe same. MMmmmmmm Toasty.

#11 please

Apparently none of you have eaten at Jersey Mike's. That is the best sub chain HANDS DOWN. Subway and Quiznos suck compared to this place. Penn Station is trash and Jimmy John's is alright, but nowhere near where Jersey Mike's is.

Jimmy Johns is so fucking good. Where I go to college there is one like 1/4 mile from where I live. Jimmy Johns seems to form a large portion of students' diets there.

I will never concede to another sub place being better than Quizno's. It's just not possible.

I agree with this, though I love Subway too. They seem to train their employees better and are better at neatly preparing sandwiches. Jimmy John's is also pretty good but they pale in comparison to either of those two. Penn Station is total trash.

Subway has the best cookies though, HANDS DOWN

Jersey Mike's puts tons of meat on their bread. It's more than any other sandwich shop and, as a result, it's more expensive. Totally worth the money though.

I eat at Subway when I want something a little healthier (or when I have coupons).

Nothing beats a nice tasty grinder made from a local pizza place/grinder place in South East Connecticut. Specifically Sonny's market in New London.

It's not as good as Hipster Lawrence's. You probably haven't heard of it. The only music in the place is played on vinyl.