Males and Females

Eating healthy food is all well and good when you've got a lady or mama that you're living with; but when you're on your own, cooking proper meals, with a lot of ingredients, just for yourself, is a massive pain.

Yeah, my definition of cooking is putting something in the nuker for five minutes.

I can cook a few things, but it's pointless to cook them unless you have guests.

I mostly enjoy cooking breakfast. Nothing beats having a wake and bake, putting on some music, cooking a huge breakfast and then go and eat that breakfast while watching Seinfeld.

Eating healthy food is all well and good when you've got a lady or mama that you're living with; but when you're on your own, cooking proper meals, with a lot of ingredients, just for yourself, is a massive pain.

So basically what you're saying is you're unable to take care of yourself properly without a Woman around :rolleyes:

Thank you. That's why America is so fuckin fat.

i kinda like this girl from uzbekistan in my master's degree class. (uzbekistan has afghanistan under it and russia above it, so they kinda look like arabs who bred with russians).

the harmless nice guy approach does not seem to work. i cannot pull off the charming asshole approach convincingly. this is stupid, this is why i dont do this shit. wish i could just throw money in her face

:devil:

Cooking for yourself is the easiest shit ever and saves you big bucks. How hard is it really to boil water or rinse/cut up a few vegetables and toss it around in a frying pan? Just make a lot at once and you're fed for a few meals right there.

Or do like Dr. Steve Brule says and spend Sunday making sandwiches for the rest of the week.

edit: Black Orifice bang randoms who don't want a relationship?

So to return this thread back to its eponymous purpose...

So I have a FB friend whom I met at a concert. She is a metal chick (and taken) and is friends with a lot of metal chicks and I see them all as FB friends of hers posting on her wall etc.

Well there was one in particular who especially attracted me...smoking hot, single, and even an inverted cross in her profile pic. That's all I could see of her profile and I never friend request people I never met in person.

She just friended me.

I didn't send the request, she did. In any case, something similar happened a month ago and it went nowhere. I don't have my hopes up.